12th November 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IES or IAS: who has more power? whether IES officers work under IAS officer?

what is the salary of an ies
17th December 2013, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IES or IAS: who has more power? whether IES officers work under IAS officer?

I m b.tech 2nd year student in ECE what is better for me IES or IAS and how I prepared for my best
11th April 2014, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m b.tech 2nd year student in ECE what is better for me IES or IAS and how I prepared for my best
since you are doing b.tech ies is better...if you are dedicated..you can write ias which has more power....
12th April 2014, 01:24 AM
rahikhushbu

Indian administrative services and Indian engineering services are both good and reputed but ias is more than ies.IAS Orde three most important fields they are:
Union Government
State governments
Public Sector Undertakings. IES is a technical field and having sectors of mech. Eng., civil eng.,electrical. Eng.etc
IES officer could be work under IAS officer. IAS officer might be an incharge/supervisor of any project launched in district., state or union level.
15th February 2016, 08:57 PM
satyavivek

Both IES and IAS are senior employee of govt. But depends upon their sector whereas IAS dealt with PM,CM,Secratariat while IES is at the same level but in technical cadre.Although people used to go for IAS generally as they were supposed to have power than IES because of their routine proceedings with PM,CM and other senior diplomats.
28th September 2020, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Do an IES officer has command over police?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?