5th May 2011, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)?

plz sir send methe model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(COMPUTER SCIENCE)
9th May 2011, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)?

I want previous year Library & Information sc. question-answer papers & syllabus for the post of Librarian in CEPTAM-04
9th May 2011, 04:33 PM

please send me the sample question paper and previous question paper model in coputer sicence. email id sinojbineesh44
9th May 2011, 11:01 PM

plz help me .............. need some mechanical previous question paper (ceptam) send to my mail please

my mail id : [email protected]
11th May 2011, 04:30 PM
savi manju

i, am diploma older , i am applying for drdo cept entry test for STA 'B'
i want old question paper for the Library ANd Information Science Syllabus questions papers my Email ID [email protected]
12th May 2011, 12:26 AM

plz send me DRDO CEPTAM-4(electronics&communication) to my mail id ,
12th May 2011, 11:23 AM

show exam paper for the post of security assistant
12th May 2011, 02:27 PM

pls send me syllabus for sta-b cs id [email protected]
12th May 2011, 11:41 PM
shyjupp01

Sir please send syllabus and model question papers and answers for DRDO CEPTEM 2011 (MECHANICL) please on my email id.
13th May 2011, 11:42 AM

Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)
syllabus for DRDO exam is

14th May 2011, 07:48 PM

Re: Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)?

plz send me DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)prevois year question paper [email protected]
15th May 2011, 06:33 PM

when i9 have drdo ceeptam chemistry exam if u know please give me ans
17th May 2011, 12:21 AM

hi....plz send to me admin assistant post model question paper & syllbus my email id [email protected]
17th May 2011, 10:00 AM

Please send me syllabus and model question paper for Store Assistant and Admin Asst on my e-mail [email protected].
Please do the needful.
17th May 2011, 12:57 PM

HI FRIENDS PLS.send drdo sta b syllabus and model paper my MAIL ID [email protected]
thanking you
SUNEEL KUMAR
19th May 2011, 12:03 PM

Sir i kindly request u to send me syllabus and model question paper on my e-mail [email protected]
19th May 2011, 11:28 PM

Please send me syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B (Zoology)
20th May 2011, 11:51 AM

my application status shows 'no result found' . Please clarify..
20th May 2011, 02:53 PM

please send me drdo sta b syllabus and model paper my id [email protected] as soon as
20th May 2011, 11:34 PM

Sir please send drdo ceptam-4 Tech 'A' syllabus and model paper my id [email protected] (or)[email protected]
20th May 2011, 11:54 PM
veerababusodapaneedi

Please send me my syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 Tech-'A'(ELECTRICIAN)
20th May 2011, 11:59 PM
veerababusodapaneedi

Please send me my syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-4 Tech 'A' (electrician) my email id [email protected] (or) [email protected]
21st May 2011, 12:46 PM

my application status shows 'no results found'. What it means?
21st May 2011, 01:46 PM

plz sir send model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Library SCIENCE)
22nd May 2011, 12:37 AM

Hi,plz send syllubus and model q'paper:electronics and commu..to my [email protected]
22nd May 2011, 10:23 AM

SECURITY ASSISTNAT A
22nd May 2011, 06:51 PM

My Name is DEASN,
pls sir I want sample modul questiens papers of Ceptam-04
Technician-B Trade for (TURNER )
My ID [email protected]
pls sir.
23rd May 2011, 11:50 AM

syylabus for STA-B OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERINGG
23rd May 2011, 11:54 AM

Syllabus for DRDO SET (Electrical paper):
24th May 2011, 12:18 AM
mrschitesh

please send DRDO CEPTAM 04 syllabus of Electronics and Communicatinal Engineering on my mail id

24th May 2011, 02:14 PM

Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO Admin. Assistant exam?
24th May 2011, 06:33 PM

Hi Friends ,Please send me previous question papers with answers from DRDO Chemistry
At :- [email protected]
24th May 2011, 08:12 PM

sir pls send me the sample questions or previous year paper of drdo admin. assistant(english)
my i.d is --- [email protected]
25th May 2011, 12:16 AM

DEAR SIR/MADAM
PLS SEND ME PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPER WITH ANSWER FOR DRDO POST STORES ASSISTANT A & ADMIN ASSISTAN

regadrs
SURESH
25th May 2011, 12:23 AM

Dear sir / madam
pls send me previous question paper with answer for DRDO POST STORES ASSISTANT A & ADMIN ASSISTANT
REGARDS
SURESH
25th May 2011, 10:49 AM

Sir send drdo sta b(computer Science) syllabus and model paper my id [email protected] pls pls
25th May 2011, 07:24 PM

Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)?

send to this email id [email protected]
25th May 2011, 07:27 PM

Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)
send to emailid [email protected]
26th May 2011, 12:21 AM

what is the syllabus for CEPTAM-04 STA-B
26th May 2011, 01:25 PM

I want previous years sample papers of DRDO CEPTAM for STA-B (COMPUTER SCIENCE)....
plz reply on [email protected] ASAP..... thnx a lot.........
26th May 2011, 02:47 PM

Dear sir \,

i self shashikar sharma . and i want to DRDO Previous Question paper for ready to entrance exam
my mail id [email protected] 9266491692

26th May 2011, 04:32 PM

Sir, Please send me the Syllabus and Model Question Paper for DRDO Entry Test CEPTAM 04 STA - B (mechanical engg).
My mail Id [email protected]
26th May 2011, 05:07 PM

iam vinodkumar applied for store assistant job .so please send the previous years question papers and models papers of of store assistant.

My mail id is: [email protected]
26th May 2011, 05:21 PM

Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Civil Engineer)?
26th May 2011, 05:30 PM

iam vinodkumar applied for store assistant job .so please send the previous years question papers and models papers of of store assistant.

My mail id is: [email protected]
26th May 2011, 11:50 PM

please send me the sample question paper for drdo-04 @ [email protected]
27th May 2011, 11:59 AM

sir ...i am naveen...diploma in mechanical engg....please send me the syllabus of ceptam04 for this mail [email protected]....
27th May 2011, 12:49 PM

Re: Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)?

Pls send me model test paper for Admin Assistant DRDO Exam
mail me on this id- [email protected]
27th May 2011, 02:17 PM

Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(mechanical),please send to [email protected]
27th May 2011, 04:05 PM

please send the drdo senior technical assistant CEPTAM-04 syllobus and previous question papers to my [email protected]