11th April 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Astronaut and join ISRO? Which stream to take in 11th so as to fulfill my dream?

Hiii....I have just completed my 12th,my aim is to become an astronaut.... But I don't know which course will perfectly opt for the same...plz help me to choose the right course and tell me what should I do after BE/B .Tech
14th August 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Astronaut and join ISRO? Which stream to take in 11th so as to fulfill my dream?

Hi..Iam m.raja subhashini from Tamil Nadu .my aim is to became an astronaut.so please help me to say some guide for those things.and another think is I also a student UFOLOGIST.i have wide range of knowledge about space,aliens,UFO......etc.through these things we need ALIEN RESEARCH CENTER in INDIA for research.
13th March 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in commerce in with 58% i am very much interested to become jobs please help me to lay route for my dream
12th September 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I AM A GIRL OF 13 WHAT SHOULD I DO TO BECOME AN ASTRONAUT IN ISRO? I ALSO HAVE A DOUBT .. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INSTRUMENTATON AND EXPIRAMENTAL ASTRONOMY AND THEORETICAL ASTRONOMY OR OBSERVATIONS FIELD OF ASTRONOMY? WHAT COURSES AND IN WHICH COLLEGE TO DO ? CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS SO THAT I CAN HAVE A CLEAR AIM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?