24th July 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?

just wanted 2 confirm abt the date of up sub inspector pre-examinatn,

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?
  2. Syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course and date of sale of forms?
  3. Syllabus of Police Sub Inspector exam? Books to be referred and when are the forms coming?
  4. What is the syllabus of UP Police sub inspector? Books to be referred?
  5. When is the JTU entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam? Books that I can refer?
  6. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Books to be referred for IIT JEE? I am studying in 11th in state syllabus
  8. Which are the best books for IES preparation? What is the syllabus for ECE?
  9. Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  10. Syllabus of Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred?
  11. What is the syllabus and the date of UP Police SI?
  12. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
  13. Which book is best for preparation for MCA final year?
  14. Books to refer for ICAR Preparation? Syllabus for Horticulture? -- [New]
  15. Information about Police Sub Inspector Books? What is the syllabus? I am studying FYBCS
  16. Date of ISAT exam? Which books to refer for ISAT exam? List of the books and their author names?
  17. How can I crack the Delhi Police exam? Which books are to be referred?
  18. What is the nomination date of Group II exam? Which books to refer and the exam date?
25th July 2011, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Kindly send syallabus and date of SI examination of up police...and what books should preferfor that.
maine ne u.p. si ka form flip kiya he uske exam ka detils bta di jiye
30th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

up si paper postponed......kyuki ye exam 11 saal baad ho rha h aur max age limit h 28yrs so jo students iss xam ko dene se vanchit reh rhe the ....unhone high court m appeal kar di....to high court n iss exam par stay laga diya....may be ye exam jan feb 2012 m hoga
2nd August 2011, 11:26 AM

Wht is the exam date of u.p police s.i.
4th August 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

WRITTEN TEST DATE OF SI EXAM PLEASE INFORM ME MY MOBILE NO.8791319094
AND EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
5th August 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am jayvir singh and i applied for up si,information releted to upsi plz send to my e-mail id "[email protected]"
8th August 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know IS exa date please send
12th August 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

sir si up police ka entrance exam kab hai
14th August 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

exam date of up polic si reqerment 2011
18th August 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to knew about u.p police s i test related dates and latest information .
22nd August 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

shri man ji hume e sa bat se avagat karaye ki SI ka exam date kaya hai please
26th August 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i m anoop jaiswal i pur mca finalyear sir
ple tell me about physical test
myemail.id [email protected]
29th August 2011, 08:27 PM
sakshi1

sir/ mam please tell me that how to prepare for si exam and which books i should prefer to get best score. how to prepare for essays....mainly on which topics students should focus. my emil id is [email protected].
30th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

admit card up police 2011
5th September 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

UP SI EXAMNATION DAET
6th September 2011, 05:51 PM
kulkush

Default plz send me model paper of si of up police examination

hello sir/mam
i kuldeep want model paper for si examination plz help me
8th September 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL THE EXAM OF UP POLICE SI 2011 BE HELD FOR GIRLS ?
9th September 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

plz give me suggestion about upsi & syllabus & marks in different subject plz give me answer
10th September 2011, 07:15 PM

[Email id: [email protected];09911414663,09719032447]Respected sir,
can u give guidance or preparing SI posting. i am doing currently BE final year. i am very much interested in joining in police department but dont know how to apply for SUB-INSPECTOR post. so please tell me sir where to get application and when you will release applications exactly tell me in which month by 2011. Also want to know syllabus of SUB-INSPECTOR post and where to get these SI syllabus materials.what are all the physical qualifications needed for SI post. please consider these questions and reply with all answers as soon as possible sir.thankyou sir.
SHILENDRA PARASHAR[U/P]
11th September 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

up si k liye koi book btaye meri exam h
13th September 2011, 01:01 AM
anupam.chauhan

date of si exam nd which book and question paper should be preferred
13th September 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

up police si pre paper will be held in december
17th September 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS OF U.P POLICE SI EXAME
18th September 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

written exam date for the post of UPP SI
18th September 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus and Date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?

dear shekhar,
you should start your preparation through these books:-
MATH- R.S. AGRAWAL
G.K.- LUCENT AND PRATIYOGITA DARPAN
REASONING - UPKAR | SIJWALI , R.S. AGRAWAL
22nd September 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Pl.sand me salaybus and reffer book for SI post in police deptt. exam.in UP
28th September 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about date of pre exam for up si..............
3rd October 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to know are there changes made in the Pre Examination since 2001 of UP SI? If yes what are the changes and is there negative marking also? How much question came from each and every subject/
3rd October 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me , what is the syllabus of s.i. . if possible plz sent me the 1 model paper.
7th October 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
plz tell me date of up si 2011 pre exam and send to my mail id [email protected]
7th October 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the date of up si pre exam in 2011
10th October 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
KINDLY TELL ME APROXIMATE EXAM MONTH OF SI WRITTEN (PRE.) EXAM.
THANK YOU
MANOJ KUMAR SHUKLA
11th October 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
KINDLY TELL ME APROXIMATE EXAM MONTH OF SI WRITTEN (PRE.) EXAM.
THANK YOU

peeyush alld
12th October 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir S.I ke exam ki date kya h.
12th October 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send syallabus and date of SI examination of up police...and what books should preferfor that.[/QUOTE]
12th October 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send syallabus and date of SI pre examination of up polic
12th October 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of SI pre exam of UP Police?

Kindly send syallabus and date of SI pre examination of up police?
12th October 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send syallabus and date of SI examination of up police...and what books should preferfor that.[/QUOTE]
12th October 2011, 10:12 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
can u give guidance for preparing SI posting. i am complited B.Sc.(Ag.)from Agra university in2004. i am very much interested in joining in police department but dont know how to apply for SUB-INSPECTOR post. so please tell me sir where to get application and when you will release applications exactly tell me in which month by 2011. Also want to know syllabus of SUB-INSPECTOR post and where to get these SI syllabus materials.what are all the physical qualifications needed for SI post. please consider these questions and reply with all answers as soon as possible sir.
thanks
17th October 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir wt is the date of written exam si up police and tell me the syllabus ? and e mail id is [email protected] and contact no 9868866403 pls reply soon.

ajaysingh
17th October 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

please give me detail about pre-exam date of up si

my email- [email protected]
mob no. - 9457006850
17th October 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and Date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?

sir, kindly inform me the entrance exam date for SI.
thanking you.
Dushyant k singh, bulandshahr. mail- [email protected]
19th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

when the call letters of constable will going to be delivered 2011?
22nd October 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send me written exam date of UP SI on my email id- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]... Please...Please
4th November 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
plese tell me what is the date of up si pre exam and would you like to tell me plese that what is pattern of pre exam of si
5th November 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
plz tell me What is the date of UP police SI exam.
8th November 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir date kya hai s.i. pre exam ki
8th November 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir date kya hai s.i. pre exam ki
10th November 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me abt exame date of SI. e-mail id [email protected]
10th November 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I Paperation up police SI Post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?