11th November 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?

WHAT EXAM DATE OF UP SI PLZ REVERT SOON

REGDS,
SUBHASH CHANDRA S% SHRI GOPAL SINGH([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?
  2. Syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course and date of sale of forms?
  3. Syllabus of Police Sub Inspector exam? Books to be referred and when are the forms coming?
  4. What is the syllabus of UP Police sub inspector? Books to be referred?
  5. When is the JTU entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam? Books that I can refer?
  6. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Books to be referred for IIT JEE? I am studying in 11th in state syllabus
  8. Which are the best books for IES preparation? What is the syllabus for ECE?
  9. Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  10. Syllabus of Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred?
  11. What is the syllabus and the date of UP Police SI?
  12. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
  13. Which book is best for preparation for MCA final year?
  14. Books to refer for ICAR Preparation? Syllabus for Horticulture? -- [New]
  15. Information about Police Sub Inspector Books? What is the syllabus? I am studying FYBCS
  16. Date of ISAT exam? Which books to refer for ISAT exam? List of the books and their author names?
  17. How can I crack the Delhi Police exam? Which books are to be referred?
  18. What is the nomination date of Group II exam? Which books to refer and the exam date?
11th November 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?

i want know about date of SI exam plz inform by mail and phone [email protected] and ph:- 9810235528,9711317074
11th November 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i want know date of pri exam of si up police
11th November 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR U.P SI Ka exam kab hoga..............?
12th November 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

NOW i wnant to know about new date of SI exam so plz do accord. my id is [email protected]
thnx
12th November 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me upp si exam date
15th November 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir date kya hai s.i. exam ki
21st November 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

pls send me all information on this email.id [email protected] & [email protected]
21st November 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Ple.up police Si exam date information my email id .
[email protected]
24th November 2011, 06:49 PM
vijay naryan tawari

Default SI exam UP Police centre

sir mera name vijay naryan tawari hai maine up se form dala hai.mera centre kha hai.
25th November 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

sir pls exm ki date confram kra dy mera rool no 22743913 . exm h ya 1 runingh pls confarm kra dena
lokesh kumar

add lokesh kumar
village mohda
post kehdar pur tahsil dhampur

pin 246761

e mail id [email protected]

mob 9212165658
26th November 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

date of up si exam
28th November 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

houranable sir,
kindly inform me the date of s.i uttar psadesh written exam
29th November 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

si exam11/11/2011
30th November 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
my name is mirtyunjay singh
tell me uppsi examination date and center address
my roll no is 22206965
my email address is [email protected]
2nd December 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR, ...... Mere pass S.I. pre exam ka call later nahi aaya hai ,maine net se download karna chaha per mere pass application form number miss ho gaya hi.......
plz....... mjhe sugges kijiye ki mai kaise call later download karu............ plz...sir, give me some idea
2nd December 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

how can i know about my center of written examinatin?
3rd December 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

sir UP.P SI EXAME ki date kya hai .........
3rd December 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Exam date of up police
3rd December 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of sub inspector of u.p
5th December 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

up.si exam ki date kya h
7th December 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

one of the greatest lessons I got frm dis life: there is no market for ur emotions, so don't advertise ur feelings just display ur attitude......
Gud nyt
23rd December 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
plz tell me sir about recruitment of up police constable 2011 (41410 new vacancies) call letter
26th December 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me.when si result come.
26th December 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

did recruitment process will continue as previous schedule that is it's not effected by assembaly election.............................. [email protected]
30th December 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me a book for up si main exam (at least for mental ability test). my email id is [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I am vansh trehan a student of class 12 I am interested in joining the police force please guide me .sir I would like to know that can I give upsi exams next year and what are the physical qualifications required so that I can easily clear these exams reply me on [email protected]
thanking you in advance .
4th July 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

age of high court judge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?