4th May 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Examination date of upcoming NIOS 12th Board exam? Details of admission fee?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I want to take admission in NIOS Board. I want to know when its 12th Board exam will happen if I will take admission now? And what is the admission fee? Kindly tell me immediately.

15th July 2016, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examination date of upcoming NIOS 12th Board exam? Details of admission fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,
I want to take admission in NIOS Board. I want to know when its 12th Board exam will happen if I will take admission now? And what is the admission fee? Kindly tell me immediately.
Its nice to hear that you are interested to pursue for NIOS Board. The 12th board examination for 2016 was already completed. Please, wait for next examination I would expecting that 12th board examination will be held during the month April/May 2017. For more Information please visit the official website of NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?