24th April 2017, 04:08 PM
RajiS ravi

Admission in NIOS is possible after failing 12th Science from Kerala board?

Hello sir I am living in dhule, Maharashtra.I failed My 12th Science Kerala board examination. Now I want to take admission in Maharashtra NIOS. So, tell me that is it possible? What's the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is National Institute of Open School affiliated in Kerala?
  2. Can I get admission to study 12th Science in NIOS Board if haven't studied 11th standard?
  3. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  6. Can I join the NIOS board after failing 12th in UP board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams on NIOS Science basis having completed 11th Commerce?
  8. Can I appear in 12th Science NIOS Board exam now if completed 10th NIOS in this year?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc course after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  10. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in any Government college being a 12th NIOS student in Kerala?
  12. Whether a differently abled candidate is eligible to study Science additionally in 10th ICSE? Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS will enable his admission in Professional colleges?
  13. Can I study B.Arch after completion of 12th NIOS?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  15. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in VNSG University if completed 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  18. Which is more valuable between NIOS and Haryana board to take admission in DU?
24th April 2017, 10:55 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Admission in NIOS is possible after failing 12th Science from Kerala board?

Yes it is possible to pursue from NIOS board. There is no any procedure that one can not change board.
You can get admission in other board.
25th April 2017, 05:59 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in NIOS is possible after failing 12th Science from Kerala board?

For admission through NIOS in state of Maharashtra you need to submit following document
>> 3 passport size photograph for form filling.
>> H.S.C examination certificate and mark sheet .
>> Proof of Date of birth need to be produced .
>> Residence proof also need to be produced
>> Migration certificate is needed

*** If a candidate need admission in distance learning course then candidate need additional provisional eligibility certificate.
*** As you have passed from out of Maharashtra board you need to give Rs 300 eligibility fees and Rs 400 for document verification.
*** Candidate need to visit Santacruz office of Mumbai and it may take 8 to 10 days for processing of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?