18th March 2016, 04:00 PM
Deepak salaria9

Procedure of admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjab university?

Well actually i am completed MSc (Non Medical)..i want to know what is the admission procedure for MSc chemistry in punjab university.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjab university? -- [New]
  2. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  4. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  6. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Punjab University?
  10. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  11. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  12. What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?
  13. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  14. Is Chemistry available in Punjab University? How can I take admission?
  15. Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course?
  16. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  17. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  18. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
15th September 2017, 07:18 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Procedure of admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjab university?

Eligibility for M.Sc chemistry:-

Student must have passed bachelor's degree B.Sc(physics ,chemistry ,zoology ,chemistry ,biochemistry) with minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Admission procedure for M.Sc chemistry in Punjab university.

Firstly for admission in Punjab university you have to clear entrance exam for admission in M.Sc chemistry.

Entrance exam for M.Sc chemistry :-

Punjab university M.Sc chemistry entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?