29th January 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

After completing M.Pharmacy can I get stipend for PhD?

I am the student of M.Pharmacy(last year) .
I want know the after completing M.pharmacy can get the stipend for P.hd study? I am the gpat qualified student 2014.

29th January 2016, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing M.Pharmacy can I get stipend for PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of M.Pharmacy(last year) .
I want know the after completing M.pharmacy can get the stipend for P.hd study? I am the gpat qualified student 2014.
You are eligible for Ph.D course because you are doing M.Pharmacy course.

You have qualified in GPAT exam so you are eligible for stipend during Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
31st January 2016, 12:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Ph.D after completing Master’s degree.
As you have qualified GPAT entrance examination that is why you are eligible for stipend during Ph.D course. Candidates must have passed their graduation with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university. There is no any upper age limit to pursue Ph.D.
24th November 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I qualified GPAT with 890 AIR by scoring 164 marks in 2014, and completed M. Pharm from RGUHS Bangalore, should I eligible for PhD stipend or I have to attain one more time for GPAT
27th November 2018, 02:10 PM
Sadia77

As you are a GPAT qualified candidate you are definitely eligible for stipend to pursue PhD. The stipend is AITCE funded.You can get stipend upto 34,000 in total.
23rd February 2021, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified in GPAT on 2017 with the stipend I have completed M.Pharmacy..Am I eligible for doing PhD with that gpat or I want to attend gpat again...please guide me how I want to approach
27th September 2021, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I have not qualified gpat.how can i get stipend in phd in pharmacology,is there any other exams to qualify for stipend in phd pharmacology after m pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?