24th April 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Age limit, qualification & medical fitness required to become an IAS/IPS Officer?

Hello, my aim is to become an IAS or IPS Officer. I want to know what qualification and medical fitness requires for becoming an IAS or IPS Officer? Kindly let me know about the age limit also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about age limit, eligibility criteria and qualification for becoming a RAW officer? I am pursuing BA degree with political science & sociology & philosophy stream
  2. Age limit and qualification required to become a CBI/CID officer?
  3. Medical fitness required to become an IPS Officer? -- [New]
  4. Required Qualification and Age limit to apply for OTA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to be a Sub-Inspector or Inspector in Jharkhand, Bihar or UP?
  6. Detailed information & qualification required to apply in AFMC SSC Officer recruitment?
  7. Required age limit to apply for the position of IT Officer in Bank?
  8. Required Educational Qualification, Age limit and Physical standards to become an Income Tax Officer?
  9. Detailed information about joining Territorial Army as JCO?
  10. Does any medical fitness is required to become an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer?
  11. What qualification is required to become a Narcotics Officer?
  12. Age limit & qualification required to apply in HSSC Steno Typist recruitment?
  13. Am I eligible fro IBPS after scoring 59% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  14. What is the qualification required for being SI of school and what is the age limit?
  15. Qualfications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW(Both executive rank and lower posts)? Age limit and procedure for applying? Do I have to pass any exams? Which exam to appear?
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for IAS post? What is the age limit for the same?
  17. What qualification is required to become SI of school? What is the age limit for this?
  18. What to do after completion of intermediate? Can I start with bank exams or prepare for degree?
6th May 2018, 01:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit, qualification & medical fitness required to become an IAS/IPS Officer?

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate must hold a pass bachelor's degree from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state Legislature of India or other educational institution.

Candidates who have appeared or intend to appear for the final examination and are waiting for results are also eligible.

Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years. Relaxation is also provided to reserved categories. Upper age limit for general category 32 years and 35 years for OBC and 37 for SC and ST.
6th May 2018, 07:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit, qualification & medical fitness required to become an IAS/IPS Officer?

Educational Qualification:

- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Age Limit:

Minimum age limit- 21 years.

Maximum age limit- 32 years.

5 years relaxation to SC and ST candidates and 3 years relaxation to OBC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?