10th July 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Required Qualification and age limit for VAO Exam for the year 2012?

Vao exam -2012 -age limit and qualification

10th July 2012, 01:10 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Qualification and age limit for VAO Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Quote:

VAO eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualification

The candidate must have passed 10th class to be eligible for it. Those who have equivalent qualification are also eligible.
The educational certificates have to be attached along with the application form.

Tamil Language knowledge

A candidate who doesn't know Tamil can also apply for the exam. But later on he will have to pass a Tamil Language exam conducted by the TNPSC within 2 years of appointment.

Age Limit

The candidate must have completed 21 years of age and shouls not have attained 30 years of age.

However candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes must have completed 21 years of age and shouls not have attained 40 years of age.

The last date of submission of application is 10 August 2012
The fees has to be paid by 14 August 2012 either through bank or Post office.

The written exam will be conducted on 30 September 2012 from 10 am to 1 pm.

You can apply online through www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpsc.gov.in

The total charges will be Rs.125 out of which Rs. 75 will be the examination fee and Rs. 50/- will be the cost of application.
10th July 2012, 01:46 PM
EALPExpert

Default Re: Required Qualification and age limit for VAO Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
Requirements for VAO Exam :

Now you are searching for , what are required requirements for applying the VAO exam this year, then you don't worry see below information regarding VRO exam and this stands for village administration officer and this is conducted by the tamil nadu govt of india.

For attending the VAO exam, required educational qualifications are you must completed the tenth class from recognized board and also required minimum age limit should be 21 years and maximum age limit should be 30 years and here age relaxation is also available for reserved category candidates as per govt rules such as minimum should be 21 years, but maximum should be 40 years..

Recently the govt tamil nadu is announced the notification for requiting the VAO post and for that you need to submitted the application form online or by post on or before 10 aug 2012 and the written exam will be conducted on 30 sept 2012 from 10 am to 1 pm and you must remember the last for paying the application on or before 14 aug 2012.

~~ Regards
EALPExpert
10th July 2012, 01:50 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hi student,
VAO is the Village Administrative Officer Exam, which is conducted for Tamilnadu Villagers.

> It is conducted by TNPSC ( Tamilnadu Public Service Commission ) almost every year .

> Notification comes in the Month Of June.notification has come for the year 2012.

>Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limiation
Candidates should attain 21 years age i.e candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years and not be more then 30 years. This is applicable to all the candidates.
For SC/ST Candidates must not attain 40 years age.

Educational Qualification:
> A 10th pass candidates may apply for this post.
> The candidate must have a S.S.L.C pass certificate to apply for this exam .
> Candidates who are having equivalent qualification ( Equivalent to S.S.L.C ) can also apply for this post.

> A candidate which don't know Tamil language,is also applicable.

> Result will be declare in the month of November.

>Interview and Final selection will be conduct in the month of December.

> There is total 1870 Vacancies for the 2012 Year.

All the best.
10th July 2012, 03:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
VAO EXAM;-

eligibility criteria:
basic qualification:must have passed S.S.L.C Public exam or its equivalent for admission to higher secondary of studies or to college courses.
must possess tamil language
Age Limit:
GEN:21 TO 30 YRS
SC/ST/MBC/BC/WIDOWS:21 TO 40 YRS.
thanks
10th July 2012, 04:34 PM
Uttam Nandi

Quote:
Village Administrative Officer Examination

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts VAO examination for recruitment of village administrative officer. VAO 2012 is scheduled to be held on 30th September, 2012. Result will come out on November. Interview and final selection will be done in December. Keep in touch with official site of TNPSC for notifications/results.
Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Qualification :-
  • Candidates must pass S.S.L.C Public examination or equivalent.
  • Candidates should have study with Tamil one of the languages.
  • In case a student has not studied Tamil language, he/she should pass Second class language test in Tamil conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
  • Even if a candidate does not satisfy the criteria of language will be allowed to appear in the examination. But second class language test should be passed within 2 years of appointment. Failing so will result in discharge from the service.
Age Limit :-
  • One must be 21 years old to apply in VAO.
  • Maximum age limit for general category candidates is 30 years.
  • SC/ST, MBCs/BCs and destitute widows are permitted to write the examination upto 40 years of age.
  • Persons with more than 40% disability also gets 10 years of relaxation in the age limit.
  • Those who have put service in State/Central Government for more than 5 years can not apply for VAO examination even if they stay within age limit.
10th July 2012, 05:09 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

VAO exam(Village Administrative Officer Exam)
This exam is conducted by TNPSC ( Tamilnadu Public Service Commission ) almost every year to select village administrative officers for Tamilnadu Villages.

AGE LIMIT:
Candidates should attain 21 years age i.e candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years . This is applicable to all the candidates.
Candidates must not attain 40 years age i.e. A forty years candidate can not apply for this post .
Above two rules applicable to the following categories
SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars)
STs
MBCs/DCs
BCs
BCM
Destitute Widows of all castes
Special Instructions -
1. If you are a person who is affected by the ban order as per the orders of the Government then there is a good news for you, for persons like you, there is special rule of relaxation in your maximum age limit indicated to apply for this post .
2. If you are a government employee since 5 years in Tamilnadu ( Under state or central government ) and you do not belong to schedule casts given above then you can not apply for this exam .
3. If you are a TANSI ( No matter technical or non-technical ) & not employed to government undertaking companies then you may apply for this exam ; there is no age limitations for you .

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
The candidate must have a S.S.L.C pass certificate to apply for this exam OR 10th pass candidates may apply for this post.

You can apply online :
www.tnpscexams.net
www.tnpsc.gov.in

24th July 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what about age relaxation for candidates who have completed hsc. do they have any?
26th July 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I have any work experience,to appear VAO exam?
27th July 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

what is age limit relaxation for sc canditates?
30th July 2012, 11:01 PM
abthar

Smile Re: Required Qualification and age limit for VAO Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
hi

vao exam is conduct by tnpsc through group4 exam twice every year.

qualification:

1.should have minimum qualification of 10th standard is essential

2.should know tamil(read and write)

3.age should limit between 21-35

hope this information helps you

All the best
26th August 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

i am a degree holder, my date of birth is 1969 and i applied for vao exam, can i eligible for this selection?
2nd July 2013, 02:51 PM
swarnajothi

i am 35 years old. my caste is BC. can i write VAO 2013 exam. pls reply
6th April 2014, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I am an ESM and completed 52 years of BC candidates. Can I eligible to apply for VAO exam of 2014 ?
9th April 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is 10th and iam BC candidate my age is 33 running. I can apply group 4 exam?
9th September 2015, 01:23 PM
gov-job-2015-banik

Question Re: Required Qualification and age limit for VAO Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uttam nandi View Post
village administrative officer examination

tamil nadu public service commission conducts vao examination for recruitment of village administrative officer. Vao 2012 is scheduled to be held on 30th september, 2012. Result will come out on november. Interview and final selection will be done in december. Keep in touch with official site of tnpsc for notifications/results.
eligibility criteria
minimum qualification :-
  • candidates must pass s.s.l.c public examination or equivalent.
  • candidates should have study with tamil one of the languages.
  • in case a student has not studied tamil language, he/she should pass second class language test in tamil conducted by tamil nadu public service commission.
  • even if a candidate does not satisfy the criteria of language will be allowed to appear in the examination. But second class language test should be passed within 2 years of appointment. Failing so will result in discharge from the service.
age limit :-
  • one must be 21 years old to apply in vao.
  • maximum age limit for general category candidates is 30 years.
  • sc/st, mbcs/bcs and destitute widows are permitted to write the examination upto 40 years of age.
  • persons with more than 40% disability also gets 10 years of relaxation in the age limit.
  • those who have put service in state/central government for more than 5 years can not apply for vao examination even if they stay within age limit.

there is no age relaxation limit 40.... For divorced lady???

Plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?