24th February 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation for SC students in LEET exam?

I am a student of civil engg. Belong to sc catagry. I want to know about age relaxation for LEET

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  2. Will it be possible for me to do B.Tech after completion of diploma CST?
  3. Can I join B.Tech in CSE after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  6. How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?
  7. When the next LEET examination will be held for Diploma students?
  8. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  9. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. Where I can find the banking questionnaire from the state bank learning centers? I want to prepare for new TO exams
  12. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  14. Can I get relaxation in Education Loan to study through LEET being a girl candidate?
  15. Is there any age relaxation for OBC students in UPSC Asistant Commandant exam? -- [New]
  16. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  17. How to become bank manager after passing class 11th?
  18. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2011, 11:55 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age relaxation for SC students in LEET exam?

hi friend;

As you want to know about age relaxation in Lateral Entry Entrance test
As there is no age relaxation criteria given for any of the category.

Like there is one institute
JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LEET NOIDA, (U.P.)

ELIGIBILITY
Three years diploma after 10+ (Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination) with minimum aggregate of 60% marks in science and math’s in a single sitting in the qualifying exam for diploma course, from a State Board of Technical Education & Training OR you had passed B.tech

SELECTION PROCESS
The admission will be purely on merit. The merit is based on the total of marks obtained in Admission Entrance Test: 2010 conducted by the Institutes and assigned weight age to 10th/11th/12th-Highest Exam (Diploma Stream) and 12th standard examinations (1st Year Students).

FEE STRUCTURE
Tuition Fee : Rs. 35,000/- per Semester
12th November 2011, 08:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Through lateral entry the diploma students will be able to join the engineering program in the second year directly. The candidates must have 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Other eligibility criteria vary according to the university and institutes selected by the students. Most of the institutes are given the relaxation for the reservation category as per the government rule, state or central. The average fees is around Rs 30000 to 40000.
29th March 2012, 06:42 PM
Dilbag86

LEET Exam is conducted mainly for the Engineering Diploma holders and B.Sc graduates who wish to do B.Tech after their Diploma course. relaxation for the reservation category as per the government rule, state or central.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?