24th July 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I allowed to write IIT JEE after doing final year in mechanical engineering

I'm doing my Final year mechanical engineering. Whether i'm allowed to write IIT JEE in 2013?.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam while doing final year diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  3. Can I write JEE exam after studying in BSc Physics final year?
  4. Can I take admission in NIT this year and write IIT JEE after failing in IIT JEE last year?
  5. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Can a diploma student write IIT JEE?
  7. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What is the eligibility for IIT JEE?
  9. From where can I buy the admission forms for IIT JEE? I am a diploma final year student
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  11. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Best colleges for Mechanical and Aerospace engineering? Eligibility for IIT JEE 2012 for 2.8.1987 born?
  12. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completing my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How many chances are allowed for IIT JEE exam?
  14. Can I be eligible for IIT JEE exam after studying in final year diploma in electronics engineering?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi? -- [New]
  16. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  17. How to do BE in IIT having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus for IIT JEE Exam for Lateral Entry?
  18. If I passed GATE in PRE FINAL year than what to do
27th August 2012, 12:56 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: Am I allowed to write IIT JEE after doing final year in mechanical engineering

No you are not allowed for IIT JEE 2013 as you are not eligible.
If you want to study in IIT then you have to go for MTECh.
For this course you have to qualify GATE exam with very good score.
For GATE exam you are eleigible.
good luck
27th August 2012, 12:59 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: Am I allowed to write IIT JEE after doing final year in mechanical engineering

No you are not allowed for IIT JEE 2013 as you are not eligible.
If you want to study in IIT then you have to go for MTECh.
For this course you have to qualify GATE exam with very good score.
For GATE exam you are eleigible.
good luck
27th August 2012, 03:25 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

No,you are not eligible.Because you have almost completed your B.Tech.
So,this is the senseless step.You should not think so.
If you want to study in IIT then you have to appear in GATE examination.
There are no attempts limit.you also eligible in final year also for GATE.
So,take a good step and do hard study to get success in GATE.
All the best....
27th August 2012, 03:49 PM
Mchetan

Hi,

First clear GATE exams with very good score, then you have to go for M.tech after that go for IIT JEE 2013.

Off topic - What you think about CCIE, CCNA exams?

Thanks
12th June 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i finished class 12 in 2013 with 68%. can i give IIT JEE exam in 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?