6th April 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in Delhi polytechnic at the age of 22?

Sir,
My name is Akash from Yamuna Nagar Haryana. My age is 22 yrs & I want to know that i am eligible for admission in delhi polytechnic or not please reply soon . Waiting in anticipation.

E-mail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for taking admission in Delhi polytechnic? My age is 22 years and belong to Haryana
  2. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  3. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  4. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  5. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  7. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?
  8. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  9. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 7394 rank in delhi polytechnic
  10. When is the pusha polytechic diploma form will be out? What is the admission process followed? -- [New]
  11. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do any Chemical related Diploma course if did 10th 20 years back?
  13. Can i get admission in Government polytechnic with 5813 rank in Delhi Polytechnic?
  14. Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in up and delhi
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. When will be Polytechnic exam in Delhi?
  17. List of diploma courses through correspondence
  18. How to do diploma course in Haryana state?
29th March 2015, 10:00 PM
aashish582

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in Delhi polytechnic at the age of 22?

In order to get admission in polytechnic you must have scored 60% in 10+2 exam from any recognized board or university.

Also you must have 60% marks in English literature.

If you meet this eligibility criteria then you are eligible for admission in Delhi polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?