9th June 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Airforce after completing 1st and 2nd semester with 80% in PCM

can eligible for nda if ihave completed 1st& 2nd sem with 80% in pcm
if i am eligible for airforce,navy

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  2. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  3. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  5. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
  6. What exams are conducted during engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue BA in German? I have scored 70% in 12 but less than 45% in B.Com 1st year. I am also studying at Max Muller Bhavan and I am currently in 5th semester (B2.2) (Mittlestufe)
  8. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester and 2nd semester of B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do 2nd semester B.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh? I am doing B.Tech 1st semester in PTU College in Punjab
  10. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester? -- [New]
  11. Admission fee for 1st semester, 2nd semester of BBA?
  12. Can I join Airforce as technical after completing 12th by PCM with 54%? I am 19 years old
  13. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?
  14. Criteria for admission to do B.Tech Biotech and Bioinformatics course from Amity college?
  15. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  16. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester?
  17. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  18. How to be an IPS officer after completing BSc final year? I am 1st semester student of BSc
12th June 2013, 04:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Airforce after completing 1st and 2nd semester with 80% in PCM

You are eligible for NDA, only if you have completed 12th. Those who are about to appear 12th class exam are also eligible. As you have studied PCM as subjects, you are eligible for army navy and air force. Your age must be below 19 years. Applicant must be unmarried male candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?