11th June 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BCA after completion of 12th bio maths?

Am I eligible to apply for BCA after completion of 12th bio maths? Can you please give me the minimum criteria required for the same? What are the options available other than BCA? Can you please guide me with the right details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  2. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  3. Is it possible to do BCA after passing class 12th with Biology? Is maths required for BCA?
  4. Am I eligible to do BCA if I have completed 12th arts course without maths?
  5. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  6. Are non maths 10+2 students eligible for MCA after completion of BCA?
  7. For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering
  8. Eligibility to appear for CDAC exam after 12th with Biology stream and additional Maths subject but BCA without Maths?
  9. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th in Maths?
  11. Am I eligible to study BCA if qualified 12th without Maths?
  12. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  13. What shall I do after completion of BCA and 12th class with Biology?
  14. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Tech course after completion of 12th with 70% marks?
  16. What should I do after completion of 12th if I have taken bio-maths subject?
  17. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
  18. Is it preferable to join CDAC? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? What is the syllabus of it?
12th June 2017, 06:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BCA after completion of 12th bio maths?

Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Computer Application:

Aspirants must have completed 12th standard in any discipline with mathematics as compulsory subject with minimum 50% marks.

Minimum age should not be less than 17.

As you have completed your 12th standard with bio and mathematics, so you are eligible to pursue this course.
12th June 2017, 07:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BCA course after 12th with biology and mathematics.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is three year duration course from a recognised university. The required basic eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th with science stream ( mathematics compulsory in few institutes ).

The admission procedure varies with institutes and colleges so to get detail information visit official website of respective colleges.
12th June 2017, 07:56 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

BCA refers to Bachelor of Computer Application and same is a professional bachelor degree course with good career scope in this digitally emerging world.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized board.

So having completed your Class 12th with Biology and Mathematics both you are eligible for pursuing BCA degree as per the above mentioned criteria if you have managed 50% marks in your Class 12th.

Now as far as you concerned about other options available for your being Class 12th passed candidate with Biology and Mathematics both then I would like to let you know that you have the options every field whether you talk about technical field, medical field, defense field, etc. and hence the selection of option is dependent of your interest and aim only.
12th June 2017, 09:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BCA course after completion of your 12th standard with Bio-maths from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue your BCA course. Admissions in BCA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
12th June 2017, 11:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application

This is a UG course and duration of this course is 3 years.

Having completed + 2 you are eligible for during this course.

The basic eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied by you is that you need to have age of 17 years.

Educational qualification:-

The candidate must have completed plus 2 with maths. Math is compulsory subject for doing BCA.

If you satisfy these above mentioned criteria's then you are eligible for joining in this course.
14th June 2017, 09:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and same is a professional bachelor degree course with good scope in software world.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing BCA degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Mathematics as one of the subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

So have ing completed your Class 12th with Biology and Mathematics you are eligible for pursuing BCA degree course if you have managed 50% marks in your Class 12th.

As you have also asked about other options available for your after from BCA having completed your Class 12th with both Mathematics and Biology then I would like to let you know that at this stage you have the option of pursuing any degree course which is required to make career any field whether it is technical, medical, defense, teaching field, etc. and hence selection of course for your further studies depends upon your strength.
14th June 2017, 09:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is three year duration vocational course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% ( varies for some institutes ).

Candidate must have have 12th with PCM or in some institutes 12th from any stream are also eligible.

So, to get detail about the required stream to get admission in any institute visit official website of institute.
15th June 2017, 07:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. Yes, candidates who have done 10+2 with Biology and mathematics can pursue Bachelor of Computer Application. Most of BCA colleges admit students who have studied mathematics at 12th level. You can apply for this course in your desired university.

Apart from BCA, you can pursue science stream courses like Bachelor of Science Honours in Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Physics etc. Professional courses like BBA, BBM etc. You can enter into medical field through courses like BAMS, BDS, MBBS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?