24th March 2017, 03:14 PM
Amit madharchod

Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main exam after completing 2nd year Diploma (Lateral entry)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th (PCM) and then Diploma with Lateral Entry. Now I want to apply for JEE Main exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for JEE Main exam after completing 2nd year Diploma (Lateral entry)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.E. 2nd year through lateral entry in Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Suratkal through JEE Mains for Diploma in ME student?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  4. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  5. Am I eligible for CAT ? I'm doing BCA (2nd yr) Lateral entry After completing Diploma.
  6. Does the diploma holders those who don't have XII qualification can appear in JEE for lateral entry in B.Tech?
  7. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  8. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  9. Diploma students are eligible to apply in IIT for higher studies?
  10. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  11. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  12. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  13. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  14. Can I get admission in any NIT through lateral entry?
  15. Engineering after diploma without 10+2 (12th) passing certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  17. Am I eligible for ESE exam, after completing B.Tech through lateral entry?
  18. Am I eligible to write the JEE entrance exam with diploma course?
29th March 2017, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main exam after completing 2nd year Diploma (Lateral entry)?

No, you are not eligible to get lateral entry admission in B.E course through JEE Main examination after completion of your 12th standard and Diploma course from a recognized board. Since, you have passed 12th standard, you can apply for JEE Main examination on basis of 12th standard to be eligible to get admission in first year of Engineering course.
1st April 2017, 12:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main exam after completing 2nd year Diploma (Lateral entry)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit madharchod View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th (PCM) and then Diploma with Lateral Entry. Now I want to apply for JEE Main exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for JEE Main exam after completing 2nd year Diploma (Lateral entry)? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for JEE Main exam.

But you can't take admission in IIT' and NIT's. So you can apply any other college .

Your age should be below 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?