25th October 2011, 12:36 AM
sri shivakanth

Am I eligible to apply for SI this year being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

I am pursuing my final b.tech. am i eligible to apply for SI this year ?

Related Questions:
  1. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?
  3. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student? -- [New]
  6. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  7. Am I eligible to apply for SI this year being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  8. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  9. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  12. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  13. Maximum age limit to appear for GATE Exam?
  14. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  15. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?
  17. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  18. How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
27th April 2012, 02:21 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SI this year being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

Yeah yes you are eligible for SI being a candidate of final year b.tech student.

Eligibility criteria:

You should be complete graduation from any recognised university.

Final year students are also eligible.

Your age should be in between 21years to 30years.

But, This year application was already closed, so you can apply next year.

For any information please visit
http://www.indianpolice.net

All the best.
27th April 2012, 03:26 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SI this year being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

YES....You are applicable for SI exam.
SI stands for SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE.
ELIGIBILITY:
1.Applicant should complete graduation from a recognized university.
2.Age limit is 21-30 years.
3.Candidate should be a citizen of india.
4.Candidate should physically fit.
SELECTION:
1.5km running
2.Events(long jump,high jump etc..)
3.Written test.
4.Personal Interview.

BEST OF LUCK....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?