10th October 2012, 12:29 AM
jayesh70072

Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing graduation in electrical

after complete graduation in electrical am i apply for upsc exam ?

31st July 2013, 02:22 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing graduation in electrical

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayesh70072 View Post

Dear Aspirant,

$$ UPSC stands for the Union Public Service Commission. this exam Recruit the various field every year like, IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IPS (Indian Police Service), IFS (Indian Forest Service), IES (Indian Engineering Service) and some Group-A and Group-B Recruitment also.......

$$ UPSC exam is conducted in the two stages under the Civil Service Examination that is Written exam and Interview. Written exam consists two phases that is
  1. Preliminary exam
  2. Main Exam

$$ Each paper of Preliminary exam consists 200 marks and a candidate have to choose at least one optional Subjects during this stage while, each paper of Main exam is of 300 marks and a candidate have to choose at least two optional Subjects during this stage......

Quote:
"" Since, you have completed your Graduation then YES, you are applicable for the any UPSC Exam, If you have completed in the field of Engineering then you can also apply for the IES Exam......""

Eligibility for Exam:-
==============

♦> A candidate must have completed at least their Graduation Degree in any field of Study from the Recognized Universities OR Deemed Universities are applicable for applying this exam....

♦> A candidate who have appear for the final exam and waiting for their Result also are applicable for this examination......

Age limit:-
==========

~~ Minimum age of candidate should be 21 years.
~~ Maximum age should not exists 30 years.

Relaxation on upper age:-
================
  • For OBC category 3 years on upper age.
  • For SC/ST 5 years on upper age.
  • For PH/PWD category up to 10 years.

Nationality:-

========

♦> For IAS exam a candidate should be a citizen of India.

For Other Services:
  1. A citizen of India
  2. A subject of Nepal or Bhutan

Here i have attached full details for the UPSC Examination you can check it out from the below attachment.....

All the best

With Regards....
DHARM
Attached Files
File Type: pdf csp2013.pdf(1.25 MB, 33 views)
1st August 2013, 01:45 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing graduation in electrical

ias which stands for indian administrative services its exam is conducted by upsc,

for applying upsc one must be graduate from any stream,

ias exam is conducted in 2 folds:

1.prelims
2.mains and interview

once you complete your graduation you can apply for ias whether you are from any stream
1st August 2013, 07:55 PM
adityamm1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayesh70072 View Post
YES..u can apply for UPSC exam...u can also apply for
1.CIVILS
2.CDS(COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES)
3.NDA
4.AC in CPF
1st August 2013, 11:06 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UPSC examinations after completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering such as Civil Service Exam, Indian Engineering Service(IES) and Combined Defence Service(CDS)

Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC to become an IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS etc. officer.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

Indian Engineering Service conducted by UPSC for appointment of young Engineers in the top Technical post under various Central Govt. Depts.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final B.Tech. Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

Combined Defence Service conducted by UPSC to join Indian Defence Services - The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd August 2013, 06:41 PM
sagar_001
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing graduation in electrical

You, have Complete Graduation and you have Eligible for UPSC Exam

The Civil service is the name given to numerous departments & agencies that provide services directly to the public & to the government.

The Indian administrative service (IAS) is the backbone of the Indian government machinery & is made up of all departments which run the state administration.

The officers are recruited by the Union government on the recommendation of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts a combined competitive examination for recruitment to the Indian Engineering Services (IES) officer.

Indian Engineering Service

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts a combined competitive examination for recruitment to the Indian Engineering Services (IES) officer.

Indian Forest Service Examination

Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) competitive examination for recruitment to the Indian Forest Service (IFS) officers.

Indian Civil Service Exam

Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in order to select candidates for Civil Services Main Examination.

Indian Police Service

IPS is an all-India Service, entry to which is through one of the most difficult examinations conducted by the UPSC.

Eligibility

Age Limit for 21 to 30

Age Relaxtion for OBC category 3 years

Age Relaxtion for SC/ST category 5 years

Age Relaxtion for PH/PWD category 10 years

A citizen of India

Examination Pattern of UPSC:-

Preliminary Exam

Main Exam

Interview

More Inforation for http://www.upsc.gov.in

I hope This Above Information is Helpful for you

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?