25th September 2017, 09:39 AM
rao harish kumar

Am I eligible to apply for X group in airforce after completion of 12th with 89.4 percent in PCM?

Can I apply for X group in the airforce? I have passed 12th class with 89.4% in PCM. My age - 16 years and 7 months. I have 94 marks in physics and 96 in maths. Can someone please provide me with the right suggestion on this. Thank you!

25th September 2017, 06:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for X group in airforce after completion of 12th with 89.4 percent in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rao harish kumar View Post
Can I apply for X group in the airforce? I have passed 12th class with 89.4% in PCM. My age - 16 years and 7 months. I have 94 marks in physics and 96 in maths. Can someone please provide me with the right suggestion on this. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for X group in air force after completing your 10+2 in science stream. Here below are details regarding eligibilities required to apply for X Group in Indian air force:-

Eligibility Criteria for X Group in Indian Air Force:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in science stream with math and English subject from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Age limit to apply for X Group is 16 to 21 years.

>> Applicant eye sight must be good that is 6/6.

>> Applicant must be physically and mentally strong and must be free from any kind of disease.

>> Minimum height required to apply is 152.5cm.

>> Only male candidates are allowed to apply for X group after 10+2.

>> Applicant must be Indian citizen.
25th September 2017, 08:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for X group in airforce after completion of 12th with 89.4 percent in PCM?

Having completed your Class 12th with PCM group with 89.4% marks you are certainly eligible for applying for the airforce airmen x group on the basis of your educational qualification as for the same the minimum educational qualification required is a Class 12th degree with PCM group with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Students having any equivalent degree are also eligible.

Apart from the educational qualification , you need to hold the nationality of India along with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years for applying for the same group.

So being 16 years and 7 months old you can apply for airmen X group examination once you become 17 years old. Further as per your qualifications you are also eligible for becoming commissioned officer in Indian defense sector by qualify NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination.

For more details regarding airmen selection you can refer to the link www.airmenselection.gov.in where as for details regarding NDA entrance examination you can visit www.upsc.gov.in.
26th September 2017, 07:10 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Eligibility
>> Candidate must be in age group of 17 years to 21 years.
>> Candidate must have passed 10+2 degree exam with PCM and must have attained minimum 50% marks.

**** You can apply for the up coming exam when you will attain the age of 17 years .
26th September 2017, 07:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for applying to group x in Indian Air Force. In Indian Air Force group X there will be 2 trades named Technical & Non Technical. The full details about eligibility are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The educational qualification required for non technical trade is 10+2 or equivalent education in mathematics, English and physics subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
- The educational qualification required for technical trade is graduation level degree or equivalent education in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised university.
- The age limit should be between 17 - 21 years for non technical trade.
- The age limit is 20 - 28 years for technical trade.

For more details about notifications, exam syllabus, application forms and other details you can visit the official website: http://indianairforce.nic.in/
26th September 2017, 08:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to join Airforce then after completing your 12th standard with PCM you have to appear in the NDA exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year in the month of April and September and if you qualify it with good marks and rank then definitely you will get admission in the course.
26th September 2017, 09:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to join Air Force:

Aspirants must have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognised board with minimum of 60% marks and they have to appear in the NDA exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Minimum age should not be less than 16.5 and maximum should not exceed 19 years.
26th September 2017, 10:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for X group examination of Indian Air Force:

1. You must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English with minimum of 50% marks in 10+2.

2. You can apply for X group exam of Indian Air Force after completion of 12th with 89.4% marks in PCM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?