10th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCA admission after BA economics, having passed class 12th with PCM?

Dear Sir, I am passed BA from economics honors and math subject. Can you tell me, am I eligible for MCA degree and l am also intermediate in science in math, physics and chemistry. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NEET after qualifying class 12th (PCM) from private?
  2. Can I apply for NEET exam after passing class 12th (PCM)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with PCM with 66%
  4. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  5. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  6. How to get admission in SPA Delhi? How should I prepare? I am a class 12th student of PCM with Economics stream
  7. Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?
  8. Can I apply for CDSE after passing 12th class with 60% in PCM?
  9. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 62% and PCM with 54%
  10. Is it beneficial to study MCA for B.Sc(PCM) candidate? Details of MCA course?
  11. Can I apply for Airforce or Navy after passing 12th PCM with 59% and BBA?
  12. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  13. Possibility to apply for CTET for Science and Mathematics if passed 12th (Arts), BA Economics, B.Ed and MCA and got 64%, 47%, 52% & 64% respectively?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for X group in airforce after completion of 12th with 89.4 percent in PCM? -- [New]
  15. List railway jobs for 12th passed with 60% in PCM?
  16. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with percentage of 62% and 54% in PCM
  17. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  18. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
11th August 2017, 10:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA admission after BA economics, having passed class 12th with PCM?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university are eligible to pursue MCA course. But, one should have studies mathematics in 12th standard or during bachelor's degree. Then only they can pursue MCA. As you had mathematics in 12th standard, so you are eligible to pursue MCA.
11th August 2017, 02:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA admission after BA economics, having passed class 12th with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am passed BA from economics honors and math subject. Can you tell me, am I eligible for MCA degree and l am also intermediate in science in math, physics and chemistry. Please tell me.

Yes, you can apply for MCA admission after BA Economics and studied mathematics in class 12th. Those candidates who have completed a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks and should have studied mathematics as a subject in 10+2 are eligible to apply for MCA program. You have to appear for an entrance examination for getting admission to MCA course. Duration of the course is three years. You can apply for MCA admission in the following colleges/universities;

Banaras Hindu University - Official Website

Goa University - Official Website

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website

Madras University - Official Website
11th August 2017, 06:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for pursuing MCA (Master of Computer Application) course. There is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to pursue this MCA course.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university.

>> As BA in Economics is a Graduate Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this MCA course.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is 50% marks.

>> You are required to appear in concerned college's MCA Entrance Examination and national level common entrance examination.
13th August 2017, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you can't apply for MCA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with Mathematics or Computer Science from a recognized University are eligible for MCA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?