12th June 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Com after completion of 12th with PCM?

Am I eligible to do B.Com after completion of 12th with PCM? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the course? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete details on the same? Can you please provide me the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Com after completion of 12th with PCM? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  5. Which exams am I eligible after completion of 12th with PCM?
  6. Am I eligible to join Wild Life Photography course after completion of 12th Class with PCM?
  7. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  8. Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BCA/ B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE with 50.1% marks in 12th PCB from TBSE Board?
  11. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering in Gujarat after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  12. Can I opt for Agricultural education after completion of 12th standard with PCM and computer science?
  13. Am I eligible to do D.Pharm course after completion of B.Tech?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Com course? Am I eligible to do after completion of 2nd PUC in correspondence mode?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th with 60% marks?
  16. Am I eligible for writing IIT JEE exam after completion of 12th with PCM?
  17. Career Options after completion of 12th class with PCM having scored 85%?
  18. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2017, 06:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Com after completion of 12th with PCM?

You have passed 12th with PCM, so you are not eligible for B.Com course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th with commerce from a recognised board are eligible for B.Com Degree.

Your age should be above 16 years.
12th June 2017, 06:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Commerce after completing your 12th standard with PCM.
Mathematics is a compulsory subject to study Bachelor of Commerce in graduation level.
So you are eligible.
12th June 2017, 07:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination or eligible to apply to get shortlisted in merit list for admission in B.Com course.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Com honors course is candidate must have passed 12th with Commerce stream or have passed with Science stream ( PCM ).

The minimum required aggregate to appear for entrance examination or to get other detail for admission procedure visit official website of university or college ( it varies with university and college ).
12th June 2017, 09:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to pursue Bachelor degree in Commerce from a recognised university is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM or have passed 12th with Commerce stream and mathematics as main paper.

So, you are eligible for admission and to pursue B.Com course after 12th with PCM as main paper.

The other criteria varies with universities. So, for more information visit official website.
12th June 2017, 11:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Com course after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course. Admissions in B.Com course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
14th June 2017, 07:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Commerce is:

1. You should have done 12th from a recognized board. Science stream candidates are also eligible for Bachelor of commerce course.

Admission is done on basis of marks secured in 12th. Your percentage of marks in 12th will decide in which college you will get admission.

Delhi University is one of the best university for B.Com. To get admission in this university in good college, you must have more than 90% marks in 12th.
14th June 2017, 10:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper are eligible to get admission in bachelor of commerce course.

The duration of course will be three year. So, you can fill the application form for admission in which ever college you want to get admission and follow the admission procedure for final admission.

The admission procedure varies with colleges.
15th June 2017, 06:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree in commerce after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Science stream candidates are eligible for commerce stream. In case of Delhi university, some percentage of marks is reduced from aggregate if a candidate opt different stream in bachelor's degree.

You can get admission in good colleges of Delhi University if you have good percentage of marks in 10+2. Anything above 90% marks in bachelor's degree can fetch you admission in good colleges. Other than Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University or GGSIPU are good place for B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?