4th November 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an Assistant Loco Pilot if I am a BE student?

Respected Sir, I am a BE student and I want to become an Assistant Loco Pilot. I want to know am I eligible to become an Assistant Loco Pilot if I am a BE student? If yes then please tell me the procedure of applying.

5th November 2016, 07:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Assistant Loco Pilot if I am a BE student?

Required Qualifications for Loco Pilot:

To give the exam you need to be a 10th pass out and you should have completed your ITI in any trade from a recognized university.
If you have a diploma degree in mechanical/automobile/electrical or electronics then also you can apply for this exam.

Your age should between 18 to 30 years.

However there is age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates.

Selection procedure includes written exam and personal interview.
5th November 2016, 07:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Assistant Loco Pilot if I am a BE student?

Yes, you are eligible to become an Assistant Loco Pilot:-

To become an Assistant Loco Pilot you need to give RRB exam . RRB stands for Railways Requirement Board

Eligibility Criteria:-

You should have passed 10th or complete ITI course in any stream or diploma in Mechanical / Automobile/ Electronics.

Age limit:-

Age must be in between 18 to 30 years.

Selection Process:-

Written Exam

Interview.
6th November 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a BE student and I want to become an Assistant Loco Pilot. I want to know am I eligible to become an Assistant Loco Pilot if I am a BE student? If yes then please tell me the procedure of applying.
Dear Aspirant,

10th Pass or completed ITI is the required qualification for Assistant Loco pilot.
So You are definitely eligible to become Assistant Loco pilot.

Railway Recruitment board releases recruitment notification whenever there are vacancies.

According to the latest scenario, RRB is going to release fresh notification for assistant Loco pilot in near future. Around 23000 posts will be filled under this recruitment drive. You have be aware of it and go through Employment news and RRB websites regularly. the procedure for applying for the post will be clearly mentioned in notification.
6th November 2016, 06:23 PM
manjunath r n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Aspirant,

The minimum eligibility for Loco pilot is 10th or ITI completed based on the notification. So as of now with a BE degree You are definitely eligible for the becoming the Loco Pilot.
As per the present scenario RRB is going to release fresh notification for recruiting Assistant Loco pilot. Around 23000 posts are going to be filled through this recruitment drive. Keep yourself updated with Employment News and RRB websites.
The procedure for applying will be clearly mentioned in the notification advertised.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?