15th August 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is needed to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot exam?

Sir, I am student of B.Sc computer science. Can I apply for Loco Pilot exam? What should I do now for Assistant Loco Pilot exam? Sir please tell me.

15th August 2016, 05:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is needed to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot exam?

To apply for Assistant Loco Pilot examination, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must have passed ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised Institute.

2. You must be in between 18-30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Since, you have not pursued ITI or Diploma in Engineering course, being a B.Sc. Computer Science student, you are not eligible to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot examination.
15th August 2016, 06:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is needed to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot exam?

The Assistant Loco Pilot examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for recruitment of candidates when there are vacancies in ALP posts in Indian Railways.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should have passed 10th standard and ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised University.

=> The minimum age required to apply for this examination is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates as per Government rules.

Application Procedure :-
The applications for Assistant Loco Pilot examination are accepted through online only. So, you have to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot examination through online by visiting RRB official website once, the notification for recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot has released by RRB.
17th August 2016, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am student of B.Sc computer science. Can I apply for Loco Pilot exam? What should I do now for Assistant Loco Pilot exam? Sir please tell me.
Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?