24th April 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus interview if didn't attend the 2nd semester Maths exam?

I am 1st year B.Sc student. I got 95% in ssc and 90% in inter, 76% in 1st semester. But, due to some problem i didn't attend for 2nd semester only maths exam. So, now if I eligible for campus interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  2. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  3. Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Interview if secured 67% aggregate in B.Tech but below 60% in both 1st and 2nd semester?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Accenture Off-Campus Interview if secured 64% in B.E.?
  7. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  8. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  10. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  12. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Interview if secured 85% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 62% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  16. Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?
  17. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  18. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
24th April 2017, 09:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus interview if didn't attend the 2nd semester Maths exam?

No, you are not eligible to appear in Campus Interview if you didn't attend the 2nd semester Mathematics examination. The eligibility criteria required to appear in Campus Interview also depends on the company that is conducting campus interview. Some companies allows candidates to appear in Campus Interview even if they have one or two backlogs in the course. So, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required before attending any Campus Interview.
25th April 2017, 12:11 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus interview if didn't attend the 2nd semester Maths exam?

-> That exam comes under arrear ,so you have a chance of completing it in supplementary exams .
-> Actually only few companies agrees candidates with arrears for interview .
-> Most of the reputated companies says its mandatory to have at least 70% without any arrears in overall B.tech programme .
-> So if are aiming to get a job in a reputated you ought to finish the exam as early as possible
26th April 2017, 01:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 1st year B.Sc student. I got 95% in ssc and 90% in inter, 76% in 1st semester. But, due to some problem i didn't attend for 2nd semester only maths exam. So, now if I eligible for campus interview?
You have backlog so you are not eligible for campus interview.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Campus placement is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Campus recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?