26th May 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee for studying in Normal College in Delhi? What is the eligibility criteria and date of entrance exam?

what is the fee for studying in normal college in delhi? what should be eligibity? what is the date for entrance exam and admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Delhi College of Engineering?
  2. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  6. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  7. Date of start of LLB entrance exam of Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi?
  9. Date of DU college entrance exam for M.COM? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission for M.Sc Maths having secured 53% in B.Sc?
  11. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  12. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University? -- [New]
  14. What's the scheduled date and time for CPT exam?When should I submit the extermination fee?I've registered for the same from Vishwas nagar New Delhi
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  17. Last date of the entrance exam of BIT Mesra? What s the eligibility criteria?
  18. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
27th May 2011, 05:06 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Fee for studying in Normal College in Delhi? What is the eligibility criteria and date of entrance exam?

hello...
dear
every college has different procedure for admission in different courses with different fee structure....
i would be able to advice you better if you tell me that in which course you want to take admission and what is your percentage in class 12
29th May 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee for studying in Normal College in Delhi? What is the eligibility criteria and date of entrance exam?

i secured 89% in cbse. i want to stdy bsc in delhi.will i be able to clear the cut off in the prestigious institutions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?