16th August 2017, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do 4 years B.Tech course after diploma in government college? How and where to apply?

Am I eligible to do 4 years B.Tech course after diploma in government college? How and where to apply? Can you please guide me with the needed details as soon as possible? I want to complete my engineering course soon and get a good job.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get seats in government college for B.Tech course in Kolkata after doing 3 years diploma without studying higher secondary?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for BA course after completion of 3 years diploma course in Travel and Tourism?
  3. Can I become a school teacher after polytechnic diploma?
  4. Is diploma course equivalent to intermediate course? BA can be done after Diploma?
  5. Can an ITI with Electrical stream study Radiology course? List of courses and best colleges?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of four years of diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed on the basis of B.Tech degree after diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for KAS exam after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for 10+2 job after completing diploma?
  11. What should I do for getting B.Tech government college after my diploma?
  12. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  14. Can I apply for government jobs after diploma in plastic moult technology from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow?
  15. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Cutoff rank required in LEET to study BTech in any Government college? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of three years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  18. Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?
22nd August 2017, 01:43 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to do 4 years B.Tech course after diploma in government college? How and where to apply?

Yes, you can get admission into B.Tech course after diploma in government college. To get admission into B.Tech college you need clear EAMCET or NIT or IIT entrance exam. Forms for these exams are available on its official website. The exam consists of three subject physics, maths and chemistry. This exams tough competitive tests that you need to clear to work hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?