16th January 2018, 09:57 PM
abhbhar

Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Maths from IGNOU after a gap of 16 years since passing 12th?

I have passed intermediate in 2002 with Science but Maths was an additional subject and got 45% marks in Maths. Now, can I do B.Sc in Math (hons.) from IGNOU? Will I be able to cope up with studies after a gap of almost 16 years? Am I still eligible for graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to apply for UPSC exams having a gap of 5 years after 12th and now doing graduation from IGNOU? -- [New]
  2. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  3. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  4. Can i directly do B.Ed. after passing 12th from IGNOU?
  5. Can I do BSc from IGNOU or any other open university after passing 10th from Maharashtra and 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in MNCs after completion of MCA from IGNOU?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  8. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  10. In which college I can get admission after 6 years of gap?
  11. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between?
  14. Details of B.Sc Maths honours course at IGNOU?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS if I have a total of 3 years gap after passing out 12th?
  16. How to appear for BSc Nautical after passing 12th with Maths and Physics
  17. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering?
19th January 2018, 01:30 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Maths from IGNOU after a gap of 16 years since passing 12th?

Long gap does not matters only your interest matters. If you are interested to continue your studies after a long gap then it is really good and inspiring.
But let me tell you that there will be no any restriction or issues to continue studies and you can pursue graduation from Maths also. And you are eligible for this so no need to worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?