12th July 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for engineering if I have got exempted in chemistry?

i have got exempted in chemistry am i still eligible for engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be exempted from any of the ACCA exam?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for CA course? What is the fee structure? I am a final year B.com student
  3. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after passing Physics, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology?
  4. Should I have to appear in ICAR entrance exam to study Ph.D in Life Sciences?
  5. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am i eligible for the post of government school chemistry?
  7. Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry and with 6 months of experience in Teaching?
  8. Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?
  9. Is MSc research in chemistry eligible as a lecturer in Technical College of engineering?
  10. How many subjects will be exempted after completing MCA and M.E CSE?
  11. Am I eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering college? I did MSc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%
  12. Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?
  13. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  14. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  15. Is it necessary to clear NET before Phd?
  16. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  17. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  18. Commerce student can do Diploma in Pharmacy? How to get admission and what type of preparation is required? -- [New]
13th May 2015, 12:52 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering if I have got exempted in chemistry?

No, you can not apply for Engineering courses if you are exempted in Chemistry exam.

For Engineering courses:

~~Candidate must have passed all the subjects of 10+2 from a recognized board. Your subjects combination must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

~~Several exams are for engineering courses:

1. Joint Entrance exam

2. SRMEE

3. VITEEE.

4. BITSAT.

5. State Engineering entrance exams.
13th May 2015, 10:27 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering if I have got exempted in chemistry?

You are not eligible for Engineering if you have got exempted in Chemistry.

There are various engineering entrance exam after 12th standard to do engineering course from a recognized university.

Education Qualification:-

You should have passed 12th standard from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Minimum age is 16 years.

Therefore you have to choose another career option instead of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?