9th August 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a fashion designer after completion of school? Which course to take next?

Procedure to become a fashion designer after completion of school? Which course to take next? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this. Thanks!

10th August 2017, 11:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a fashion designer after completion of school? Which course to take next?

The fashion designing aspirants who have completed 12th standard in any discipline are eligible to join for fashion designing degree course but for that they have to appear in the entrance exam. The entrance exams in which you can appear are NIFT, SOFT, NIFD etc.
If you want able to qualify the entrance exam then you can take admission in some private colleges offering admission for fashion designing degree course.
11th August 2017, 02:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to become a fashion designer after completion of school? Which course to take next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to become a fashion designer after completion of school? Which course to take next? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this. Thanks!

Candidate after completing your schooling that is after 10+2 you want to join fashion designing course then you can go for B.A fashion designing. Here below are details and eligibility required for fashion designing course:-

>> Candidate for fashion designing course minimum qualification required is 10+2 from a government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Candidate after Schooling the duration of bachelors in fashion designing course is three years.

>> Candidate in the fashion designing course candidate learn about the subjects of designing like Apparel construction method, Colour mixing, Computer aided designing, Elements of textile, Fabric dyeing and printing, Manufacturing technology of fashion accessories, Textile science, Leather designing ect.

Carrier Options in Fashion Designing:-

:- Fashion Expert.

:- Retail fashion consultant.

:- Garment sample coordinator.

:- Accessories maker.

:- Textile designer.

:- Knitwear designer.

Colleges Offer fashion Designing Course after 10+2:-

1). FE Institute of Art and Design.(Mumbai(Maharashtra)).

2). Galgotias University – GU.(Noida(Utter Pradesh)).

3). Government D.B Girl’s Post Graduate College.(Raipur(Chhattisgarh)).

4). Fatel Chand College for Women.(Hisar(Haryana)).

5). AKS University.(Satna(Madhya Pradesh)).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?