5th October 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get admission to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

Where takes admission after 12 th science for becoming pilot

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I prefer after completion of 10th class between Science and Arts to become a Pilot?
  2. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot?
  3. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  4. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  5. Can a candidate of 12th Class in Science stream become a Pilot?
  6. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  8. How to train as a Pilot after passing 12th with bio science stream?
  9. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  10. What to do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th class?
  11. How to get admission to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in science stream with 50% of marks and with an age of 21 years?
  12. How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a girl having secured 1st division in 12th Class with Science stream?
  13. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student -- [New]
  15. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  16. Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?
  17. How to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th Class from Science stream?
  18. What to do after 10th to become a Pilot?
8th October 2012, 03:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get admission to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

Higher secondary education in science stream is the basic qualification for pilot course. Minimum marks required for qualification is 60%. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Bombay Flying Club and Aviation Training Academy, Coimbatore are some of the top institutes that offer flying course in India. Admission to the course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the Institutes. Apart from this candidates will have to pass physical as well as medical test for admission.
5th March 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get admission to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

What about the entrance exam which conducted by aviation institutions
21st March 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir is there any University in India or USA where 12 Pilot education is provided.. Reply on my email Id

[email protected]
21st April 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

After completing my 12 th in which institute should i take addmission near delhi n with what minimum percent?
6th July 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what marks is needed in 2science to study pilot
20th November 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where takes admission after 12 th science for becoming pil ot
I like book reading and i also like do experiments in my school lab
22nd May 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage in12th is required for applying for this job and in which college I should take admission???????????????
ple
21st August 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to became a pilot after 12 and how many marks get in class
12th November 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Please tell the whole procedure for becoming pilot after completion of class 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?