26th September 2016, 04:29 PM
Rakesh narasi

Can I apply for Loco Pilot post being +2 commerce student?

Hi sir, I am Rakesh, I am +2 passed out but I am commerce student and I am doing my B.Com, but I am willing to become a loco pilot. Can I apply for this post on upcoming recruitment? Or please help me what should I want do to become a loco pilot?

26th September 2016, 10:05 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Loco Pilot post being +2 commerce student?

No, you are not eligible for the post of loco pilot in indian railways as for that you have to do ITI course or diploma in engineering. Only then you will be eligible for the loco pilot post in Indian railways. Thanks
27th September 2016, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh narasi View Post
Hi sir, I am Rakesh, I am +2 passed out but I am commerce student and I am doing my B.Com, but I am willing to become a loco pilot. Can I apply for this post on upcoming recruitment? Or please help me what should I want do to become a loco pilot?
No, you are not eligible for Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
27th September 2016, 02:54 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh narasi View Post
For the Loco pilot the qualification required is ITI or a diploma. So you are not qualified for the Loco Pilot job. If you are willing to do Loco Pilot job than go for the ITI course or diploma course. And than you are eligible for the Loco Pilot job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?