26th September 2016, 03:18 AM
viru.vm

What is the age limit to apply for BETET exam?

Please tell me the age limit to apply for BETET exam for B.Ed appearing candidate. Is 40 yrs B.Ed appeared candidate can apply for it?

26th September 2016, 09:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply for BETET exam?

BETET stands for Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test. The BETET examination is conducted by Bihar School Examination Board every year for recruitment of the candidates to teacher posts.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for BETET examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should have completed B.Ed course/ Special Education with minimum aggregate of 50% marks after completion of your Graduation from a Government recognised university.

=> Maximum Age Limit :-
Male :- 35 years
Female & OBC (Male/ Female) :- 38 years
SC/ ST :- 40 years

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are appearing for B.Ed examination being a 40 years candidate, so, if you belong to SC/ ST category, you are eligible to apply for BETET examination else, you are not eligible to apply for BETET examination.
26th September 2016, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru.vm View Post
Please tell me the age limit to apply for BETET exam for B.Ed appearing candidate. Is 40 yrs B.Ed appeared candidate can apply for it?
Yes, you are eligible fr BETET entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Elementary stage of BETET exam. B.Ed degree is essential for BETET exam.

There are no age criteria for BETET exam.
27th September 2016, 12:04 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

The Government of Bihar conducts Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test (BETET) for the candidates who want to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Bihar.

There are no age limitations for BETET exam.
27th September 2016, 03:36 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

BETET stands for Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted by BSEB every year.

Educational Qualification for BETET 2016:-

Candidates should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% or diploma with B.ed degree.

Age Limit:-
For all the male candidates’ age should not more than 35 years.
For all the Female, OBC Male/ Female, candidates age should not more than 38 years
For all the SC/ST /Male/Female, candidates age should not more than 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?