4th December 2017, 03:17 PM
lavanya_cbks

Am I eligible for getting non-creamy layer certificate while working as a government employee?

Sir/Mam, I am a government employee drawing an annual income of fewer than 4.5 lakhs per annum and belong to OBC category. Am I eligible for getting a non-creamy layer certificate? Can you please get back with the complete details on this?

5th December 2017, 05:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting non-creamy layer certificate while working as a government employee?

Eligibility criteria to get Non Creamy Layer Certificate:

Your caste should be listed under Central OBC list

your combined income of mother and father and whole family should be less than 6 lacs per annum.

If your parents are Government employees, they should not be class one officers.

So as you are saying that you are a government employee hence your combined annual income must not be more than 6 lakhs.
5th December 2017, 05:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting non-creamy layer certificate while working as a government employee?

Eligibility Criteria for Non- Creamy Layer Certificate:-

You must belongs to OBC category.

The annual income of your parents must be 2.5 to 4.5 lakh

Persons whom parents are either class - 1 and class- 2 direct requirement occurs in this case.
5th December 2017, 08:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

As per the latest notification by government of India, latest income limit for deciding creamy and non creamy layer among OBC is 8 lacs per annum.

Since your annual income is less than this threshold, you are eligible for non creamy layer OBC certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?