19th April 2018, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the annual income limit for getting my son's OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate?

Sir/Madam, I am working in state government of Tamil Nadu (Group C employee). My husband is working in a private concern, his annual income is below 2 lakhs. Is My son eligible to get an OBC Non-creamy layer certificate? If eligible. Please give the detail for apply and about the document required?

Related Questions:
29th April 2018, 08:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the annual income limit for getting my son's OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate?

The income limit fixed by government for dividing OBC into Creamy and non Creamy layer is 8 lakhs per annum. If annual income of parents of any candidate is less than 8 lacs per annum then he /she belongs to non creamy layer and eligible for benefits of reservation.

Candidate's whose parent's income is above 8 lacs per annum are under creamy layer category and not eligible for benefits of reservation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?