12th July 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give food inspector exam after completion of B.Tech Food process engineering?

I am studying B.Tech food process engineering (self financing course) in Tamilnadu agricultural university. Can I write food inspector exam? Am I eligible? Can you please give me the complete information on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?
  2. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  3. Steps to become a Food Inspector for BTech(Food Technology) graduate? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  6. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  7. How can I get syllabus for food inspector exam of Madhya Pradesh?
  8. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  9. How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?
  10. Which one should I opt, farm machinery or food processing?
  11. How to apply for Food Inspector exam? Employment opportunities for Food Science students?
  12. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Food and Drug Inspector exam after completion of PharmD?
  14. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  15. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  16. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  17. Can a candidate be eligible for Food Inspector Exam after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Food Technology Diploma holder is eligible for the Food Inspector exam?

12th July 2017, 11:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give food inspector exam after completion of B.Tech Food process engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Food Inspector recruitment examination conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted by UPSC as All India Food Inspector examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in medicine, food technology, agriculture, pharmacy etc.

The age limit to appear for examination is 18-25 years.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all stages of examination will be eligible for final recruitment.

For detail information about examination about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

13th July 2017, 10:23 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give food inspector exam after completion of B.Tech Food process engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in Food Inspector examination.

The examination is conducted by PSC for recruitment in state and Central service.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy, medicine, agriculture, food technology etc.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all stages will be eligible for final recruitment.

For detail visit at www.upsc.gov.in or state PSC examination.

13th July 2017, 10:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Food inspector examination:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in science or agriculture or food technology, dairy technology. You have done bachelor's degree in food technology, you can apply for this competitive exam.

2. Age limit for open category candidates is 21-30 years. Three years upper age relaxation to OBC candidates and five years to SC/ST candidates.

13th July 2017, 10:57 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Yes. You are eligible to apply for Food Inspector entrance exam. Food Inspector entrance is conducted by UPSC or State PSC.

Food Inspector Exam Syllabus
- English Language
- Hindi Language
- General Knowledge
- Mathematics
- Computer Knowledge

Required Skills
- Good Physical Health
- Ability to Work In Any Place
- Good Vision to Distinguish Colors and Smell
- Willing to Work at Meat Packing Plant

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?