31st August 2013, 10:45 PM
E.R.KAVI

Am i eligible for government exam if I am 35 years old

I am 35 years old. I can eligible for govt. exams writting.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for government exam if I am 35 years old
  2. Can I be eligible for GATE and other exams after completing B.E engineering in 5 years? Can I get government or semi government companies?
  3. Am I eligible for any government exams?
  4. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years?
  5. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  6. Am I eligible for government teacher if I am 35 years old?
  7. Can I be eligible for government exam after scoring 85% in 12th
  8. Am I eligible to give UPSC Exam at the age of 38 years being a state Government Employee?
  9. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam if I am central government employee? Is the maximum age limit 32 or 35 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for government sector exam if I am 34.6 years old under SC category?
  11. Will I be eligible for Bank Exam after passing Mechanical Engineering? What are the government posts for which I will be eligible?
  12. Am I eligible for government sears after studying from class 1st to 10th in Karnataka and PU I and II from Tamilnadu?
  13. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Inter BIPC? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for any government job after doing B.Com from EIILM University in distance education?
  15. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  16. Am i eligible to give any government sector recruitment in high post?
  17. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible for IIT if I have done 3 years full time diploma from a government institute 3 years back(28 years old)?
21st October 2015, 12:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for government exam if I am 35 years old

Yes, you are eligible to appear for some of the government jobs examination.

The eligibility to appear for most of the government jobs is candidates age must be less than the 35 years for the open category but being the SC/ST category you are eligible for the examination.

Some of the entrance examination in which you can appear if belong to the reserved category is :-
* Civil Services.
* SSC CGL.
* TET.
* UGC Lecturership.
21st October 2015, 02:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the government jobs being the 35 years old. Since for most of the examination there is reservation on the age criteria for the reserved category, ex-serviceman, PH etc...

So if you belong to the above category you can appear for the government jobs. Some of the best government jobs examination are :-
* SSC CGL.
* Civil Services.
* Banking.
* Railway.
24th October 2015, 10:53 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

If you belongs to SC category then you are eligible for govt. jobs .There are various jobs in Govt. sector for which you can apply-

Banking Sector -as a clerk or PO
Railways
Civil services -IAS
SSC
UGC,NET

The maximum age limit for SC candidates is 35 years.
The maximum age limit for OBC candidates is 33 years.
The maximum age limit for general category is 30 years.

Here you are not mentioned from which category you belongs.So I mentioned here regarding all categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?