9th January 2018, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CGPSC exam after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

I am passing through NIOS board in 12th. Am I eligible for CGPSC exam or not for all government jobs please reply me back? It will be really helpful if I get back a positive reply on the same soon. Hope that I will get the answer. Thanks!

11th January 2018, 08:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CGPSC exam after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

CGPSC refers to Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission and CGPSC examinations are held for recruitment of personnel as Chhattisgarh government employee at different posts in various departments.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in CGPSC examinations having completed your Class 12th from NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible ( provided you must satisfy other eligibility conditions too ) as NIOS certificates are valid for any government jobs or higher studies as same is one of the three national board of education.
11th January 2018, 09:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CGPSC exam after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

CGPSC ( Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission ) and the required qualification to appear in examination is that one must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, if you have passed 12th you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear in examination.

The age limit to appear in examination is 21-30 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

Candidates have to qualify in various stages of examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?