11th April 2011, 10:32 PM
geetamanral

Am I eligible for government teaching exam after completing graduation from science side?

i hv completed ma graduation from science side i wnt to knw whether i m eligible for govt teaching exam or not. If not please do tell me my defficiencies.

25th June 2011, 10:26 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Am I eligible for government teaching exam after completing graduation from science side?

my friend,

you are eligible for government teaching exams.if you are having these following qualifications.

*The minimum qualification for classes 1 to 5, Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
*And passed or applying in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent). (OR) Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or aspiring in final 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El, Ed).
*The minimum qualification for classes 6 to 8, B.A/B.Sc with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in education (B.Ed). (OR) BA/B.Sc with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed (Special Education). Relaxation as per rules.

you need to write an exam for getting government teaching exam.

all the best
26th June 2011, 04:35 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government teaching exam after completing graduation from science side?

Dear friend,

Yes you are eligible for Govt teaching post exams, which are generally conducted through the SSC(Staff Selection Committee) exam.

The graduate candidates from any background can apply for this exam to get into the posts of teacher in high or higher secondary schools.

It will be better if you also complete the B.Ed course i.e Bachelor of Education course,which is made mandatory for graduates to join in the Govt institutes as a teacher.

Most of the reputed institutes or schools require the B.Ed certification as the central govt has made it a standard for becoming school teacher.

Best of luck!
16th May 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i'am headmistress for a well known nursery school . presently doing my M.A in child's mental health. age 27 yrs. what is the procedure to be the head of government nursery schools throughout. which exams to attend
10th August 2013, 02:09 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetamanral View Post
i hv completed ma graduation from science side i wnt to knw whether i m eligible for govt teaching exam or not. If not please do tell me my defficiencies.
Bachelor degree course is not enough qualification to apply for Teacher Job. If you're aspiring to get Teacher in reputed schools then you have to Qualified in B.Ed course, which Means Bachelor of Education .

With Qualified in Bachelor of Education course you can't get Teaching Job in reputed Schools.

So, I suggest you to apply for B.Ed course, after Completing you're graduation course .

All Stream candidates are applicable for this B.Ed Course . This B.Ed Course is very Useful to get Teaching Job in Schools .

Based you're specialization you will be trained for different subject (ie: Science, Social Science, Mathematics ).

For Appearing in B.Ed Course then you should qualified in Bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university . Final year Appearing candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course .

The Candidate required to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree course in Order to get admission for B.Ed Course .

There is No Specific age limit required for this B.Ed Course .

So,If you qualified in B.Ed Course then definitely you may eligible to get Teaching Job in Schools and Other Private Institutions .
21st September 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Now I m 2nd year of graduation.. I want to make carrer in teaching line..
Which type of exams are there in this field ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?