3rd September 2011, 12:25 AM
rashmi kiran sinha

Am I eligible for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year in BE and Physically Handicapped?

i am a B.E final year student. i am a physically handicaped . can i eligible for ias exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in IAS exam for a Physically Handicapped candidate?
  2. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  3. Physically handicapped person eligible for IAS officers post? Study material for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. IAS eligibility for physically handicapped
  5. Can i appear for CMAT with 46% marks in B.Com and being a Physically handicapped?
  6. Can I try doing IAS when I am 35 years old woman candidate? -- [New]
  7. Can a Physically Handicap student apply for IAS Exam?
  8. Can I apply for GATE as a Physically Handicapped candidate without any certificate?
  9. Reservation for wards of physically handicapped persons
  10. Reservation for physically challenged students in IIT?
  11. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  12. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  13. Can I get admission in Government Colleges with a rank of 529000 being a candidate of Physically Handicapped?
  14. Eligibility to appear in Ph.D entrance exam of JNU for Physically Handicapped student who has secured 62% in M.Tech?
  15. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Having deformation in teeth and nose will I be considered Physically Handicapped? Am I eligible for UPSC exam?
  17. Best government jobs for physically challenged zoologist candidate?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech Electrical 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
3rd September 2011, 01:42 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year in BE and Physically Handicapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmi kiran sinha View Post
i am a B.E final year student. i am a physically handicaped . can i eligible for ias exam.
Hi Rashmi

Yeah according to the education qualification you are perfectly eligible to writer the Civil Service Examination after completing your b.tech. This is the official name for IAS examination.

Generally for all the other candidates the eligibility criteria which is required is as follows :-
->A degree from a recognized university.
->Age of 21 years minimum and should not exceed 30 while applying for the examination.

As in your case of Physically Challenged there is allowences for persons who are physically challenged.

As they will placed in services where there will be less physical effort
For example :-
IRS or IAS are the services which requires less physical efforts.

The requirements from the physically disabled persons are said to be qualified if they have 40% disability and who are ready for accepting work without any pain.
This will be analysed by the medical team.
Till then the process and applying same except the changes in your application form which will be done by you.

apart from age relaxation orthepediacally handicapped persons has separate reservation in the posts where they will apply.

Physically disabled requirements are posted in the following attachment for the ease of giving you more information.
As in this site there is no allowence to copy paste I have downloaded the information from trusted site

So you can go through information in the following attachment and follow accordingly.Its correct upto my knowledge.

The attachment will appear at the end of my post just click on it download.

Moreover what I want to say is as you have given more chances from the government side. you have to make use of it by forgetting what god have done wrong to you. You should blossom like a Lotus flower with all your divine acts.
if you have any further doubts you are warmly welcomed to post your questions in our forum we'll definitely try to resolve your problem

I hope you become a great IAS officer.

All the best for everything

Regards

~AdityA~
Attached Files
File Type: txt PD.txt(1.7 KB, 115 views)
3rd September 2011, 03:54 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year in BE and Physically Handicapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmi kiran sinha View Post
anyone who holds a graduate degree from a recognized college in india and within the age limit of 21-30 years is eligible for giving the civil service exams..so yes..you can surely give the exam..you have 4 attempts for clearing the exam..all the best..
7th October 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year in BE and Physically Handicapped?

what is the eye sight requirement for ias officer... ? my eye sight is -5.50D am i eligible for ias ?
plz guide

thanks...

aditya
8th October 2011, 02:31 PM
rajendra kachare

sir am RAJENDRA ,an 3rd year E&TC engineering student from PUNE university,am PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED(partially blind),so to give an CS exams is there some age relaxation to such persons like me.also i wants to ask you from which authority we have to represent the certificate of our PH ,whether from STATE OR CENTRAL?
so please guide me.
thanking you
regards
-rajendra
7th December 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i am final year of my b.tech and i have asthama from my childhood to till now. could i apply for ias exam and am eligible for ias officer?
8th January 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligibile for IAS exm,i hv passed my b.com with 70% marks..??
19th October 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am physically handi caped .can i apply for ias exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?