8th August 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian army after doing graduation from Shobit University

i have done my graduation from shobhit university weather i am eligible for indian army.
i have done b.com.

13th June 2014, 11:09 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian army after doing graduation from Shobit University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my graduation from shobhit university weather i am eligible for indian army.
i have done b.com.
Yes of course you are definitely eligible for Indian Army after completing your graduation course. Any discipline, graduate student is eligible for the Indian Army wing. So, there is no issue with your specialization and university, which you have completed. You need to take part in Combined Defence Service (CDS) to join the Indian Army Academy.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service and this examination is organized by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year. The applicant who interested to join in Indian Army wing through CDS exam must satisfy the below criteria,

Eligibility Criteria:-

-The applicant must have passed successfully graduation course from recognized university.
-The applicant should be attain 19 years of minimum age, but not pass 24 years of upper limit.
-The applicant should be physically as well as medically fit.
-The applicant should be unmarried male candidate.

Note:- The female and the married male candidates are not eligible for Indian Army Wing through CDS Exam.

So, If you have satisfied the above criteria, then you are definitely eligible for Indian Army wing through CDS Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?