7th September 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force as Technical Officer after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?

i an doing b.tech from ksou so after completing thas, can i join an indian air force as technical officer or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Air Force for Btech Computer Science Engineers?
  2. How to join for air force as flying officer after btech?
  3. Are 12th appearing girls valid for entrance test of Airforce?
  4. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to join Army or Air Force through Technical Entry Scheme after completion of 10+2 in PCM?
  7. B.Sc graduate girl is eligible for Flying Officer post in Indian Air Force?
  8. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  9. How to join Indian Air Force, Technical Services after passing matric? I have scored 61% marks
  10. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  11. Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  12. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  13. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  14. How can I join Air Force as an officer in technical areas?
  15. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?
  17. Do girls have any opportunities in Airforce after 12th? How can I apply for it?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
4th January 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force as Technical Officer after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?

i have clear our bachelor of engineering from electronics and communication engg. i want join the iaf as a technical officer please send me briefly,what will the steps to join iaf and what aee requirement to become a officer in iaf what are the subjects of ec branch are required for iaf technical officer and how i can clear the rounds of the interviews and how i can prepare for this different different interviews tell me please with the books names of interview prepration and subjects prepration..........otherwice what are the depqartments are available for me in iaf............my detail is,

PERSONAL DETAIL:
Name : Ashutosh Upadhyay
Date of Birth : 11/06/1991
Father's Name : Mr.Chhagan lal Upadhyay
Permanent Address : 90/1,Nehru Ward ,Khirkiya Tehsil-Khirkiya Distt Harda(M.P)
Contact No : 8827491318

and my id [email protected]

please sir send me,this is aurgent

thank you,sir.
22nd January 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force as Technical Officer after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?

iam lohitha 18yrs old now studying btech1st year in IT igot 62% in ssc and 86% in intermediate iam i eligable for air force job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?