5th May 2018, 12:31 AM
yaramdevicharan

Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th board exam with BiPC?

I am 23 years old and I have recently passed my 12th board exam with BiPC i.e. Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Am I eligible to join Indian Army now? If yes, then how should I proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with 70%? Jobs being offered for BIPC students?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th science with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  4. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th without NCC?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  6. Eligibility to join Indian Army for 12th Science student?
  7. Can I join Indian army, navy or air force after completing 2nd PUC with commerce stream?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?
  10. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  11. Types of job available for BIPC students in Indian Army?
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join?
  13. Can I join the Indian Army as a student of Commerce?
  14. What should I do to join the Indian Army while studying medicine 1st year?
  15. Can I join Indian Army after completion of 12th NIOS with PCM & Language?
  16. How to join Indian Army after passing BSc? I have scored 72% in 12th UP board -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to join Indian Army for a girl?
  18. How can I join the Indian Army (Nursing) after completing class 12th with PCMB group?
15th July 2018, 02:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th board exam with BiPC?

Having completed your Class 12th with PCB ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) group , you are eligible to join Indian Army as an commissioned officer and Junior Commissioned officer for both these entries you are required to be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

Further, for joining as a commissioned officer, you need to join NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination. Also, for appearing in the same examination, your age need to lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Where as for JCO entry, you need to quality recruitment rally followed by Common Entrance examination ( CEE ). Also, for these entries, your age need to lie within 17.5 years to 21 years ( or 23 years in case of some posts ).

For more details and updates regarding different entries Indian Army, you can log on to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
15th July 2018, 05:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th board exam with BiPC?

You can join Indian Army through NDA. NDA stands for National Defense Academy. This exam is conducted by UPSC every year.

NDA has three wings:

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Indian Air Force.

The eligible candidate must have 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. Candidate age must lie between 16.5 to 19.5 year. Candidate must be unmarried male. Candidate must be an Indian.

So, you are not eligible to join Indian Army.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

At senior secondary level, there is one entrance examination called National Defence Academy for joining Indian Army and other wings.

PCB candidates are eligible for NDA exam for Indian Army.

Age criteria: 16.5 to 19.5 years for candidates of all category.

You are not eligible for NDA exam at age of 23 years.
15th July 2018, 08:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA is a competitive entrance examination for selection of candidates to different wings of Defence like Army, Navy, Air Force. The academic qualification required for this examination is senior secondary board passed from a recognized board. Board appearing candidates can also apply.

The age criteria for exam is 16.5 to 19.5 years. Only unmarried male Indian candidates can apply for this examination. You are not eligible for this examination at age of 23 years.
15th July 2018, 09:45 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The upper age limit for National Defence Academy entrance examination is 19.5 years. You have already crossed this age limit. You can not apply for NDA exam for Indian Army.

If you are graduate then apply for CDS exam as the upper age limit is 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?