27th October 2012, 07:31 PM
eshwani

Am i eligible for M.A economics entrance? I am doing graduation in B.A program

hello sir, i'm eshwani doing last year of my graduation in b.a(prog),i wanted to know that am i eligible for the M.A economics entrance?? and what books should be referred for the same and pls suggest me how to prepare for the same ?? sir please do reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Acturial Science after doing graduation with economics and PG in economics?
  2. Am I eligible to study law after my graduation in B.A Economics?
  3. Am I eligible for M.A. in Economics?
  4. Process to get admission for Ph.D course?
  5. Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation
  6. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  7. Is it possible to do MBA in Aviation after completing Diploma in Aviation? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  9. Am i eligible for MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with Maths?
  10. Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?
  11. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  12. Can I do LLM after completing UG course?
  13. Which are the good colleges in Chennai offering CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Completed Graduation with History(Hons), Economics and English : Am I eligible for BPSC exam?
  15. How should I do MBA program after pursuing graduation from DU in office management?
  16. What is the eligibility to write CS course executive exam?
  17. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  18. How to do MBA after passing 12th science?
11th July 2015, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.A economics entrance? I am doing graduation in B.A program

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshwani View Post
hello sir, i'm eshwani doing last year of my graduation in b.a(prog),i wanted to know that am i eligible for the M.A economics entrance?? and what books should be referred for the same and pls suggest me how to prepare for the same ?? sir please do reply
Yes, you are not eligible to study M.A in Economics because you have not completed B.A in Economics.

Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics:-

1)Those candidates who have completed B.A in Economics from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A in Economics admission.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?