22nd September 2012, 12:31 PM
shiva harsh

Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after taking commerce Maths in 11th and 12th

sir i hv taken cmmrce maths in 11th nd 12th.. am i eligible 4 the merchant navy exms????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after taking commerce maths in 11th and 12th
  2. Am I eligible for merchant navy exam after taking commerce Maths in 11th and 12th
  3. Am I eligible to give Entrance Exam for Merchant Navy having Commerce without Maths?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  5. Am I eligible to join the Merchant Navy course after passing 12th with 60% marks in commerce stream with Maths?
  6. Can I work as a Merchant Navy after passing 12th from commerce without Maths?
  7. Eligibilty for merchant navy after 12th Commerce and doing BBA?
  8. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam -- [New]
  9. How to apply for merchant navy after 12th commerce(without maths)?
  10. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  11. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  13. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  14. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  16. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after passing 12th in commerce without Maths
  17. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  18. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
15th January 2013, 10:10 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after taking commerce Maths in 11th and 12th

hi,
To apply for the merchant navy it is necessary that you have complete your 10+2 with Physics , Chemistry and math subjects and passed from any recognized university with first class atleast 65% marks...
If you have scored very good marks in your 10+2 class than you can apply for the Merchant Navy after taking the NDA exam conducted by UPSC in twice in a year...
For the exam Your age should be above from 17.5 years and below from 21 years...
You should be a citizen of India.
You should be physical fit and fine..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?