26th April 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NDA Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 25-04-1993?

my date of birth is 25 april 1993 am i eligble for nda exam 2012

27th April 2012, 01:06 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 25-04-1993?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted twice in a year . Commonly this examination will be held in the month of April and August . April Examination was already completed and Next notification will be publish in the month of May in the official website as well as employment news paper .

According to NDA I notification , the candidate need to born not earlier than 2nd January 1994 , and not later than 1st July , 1996 are eligible to apply . So , you can't apply for the NDA examination . The candidate age lies between 16.5 years and 19 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible .

The candidate should have a completed intermediate with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects in their examination to apply for Air force or Navy examination . If you are not studied Mathematics and Physics in your examination and then you are not eligible to apply for Navy or Air force course.

Army :- 12th examination with any stream or equivalent qualification .

Those who are appearing in the final year of intermediate may also eligible to apply for this examination .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
27th April 2012, 01:58 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 25-04-1993?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
Friend, I am sorry to say that you ate not eligible for N.D.A exam at the age above 19 year.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year in month of April and August.

The age limit for N.D.A exam is 16.5-19 year.

The candidate must pass 12th class with any stream from recognized university or Board.

Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for N.D.A.

If you want to join Defence then you can join after passing graduation with any stream.
For this you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C.

ALL THE BEST!
27th April 2012, 02:09 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

IMG]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/400282/400282,1278425247,2/stock-photo-oops-word-three-dimensional-colored-letters-isolated-on-white-56630890.jpg[/IMG]

You are not eligible to write NDA exam, because you are crossed age limit.

NDA exam age limit:

Your age should not be lessthan 16 1/2 years and not more than 19years.
Your age is already 19years crossed so you are not eligible to write NDA exam.

NDA(National Defence Academy ) exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in every year.

This NDA exam has three wings:

1. Indian army,
2. Indian navy,
3. Indian airforce.

Eligibility criteria:

You should be complete +2 from any recognised state board.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Girls are not eligible for this exam.

You must be physically fit.

For more details about NDA you can visit the following website

http://www.upsc.gov.in
27th April 2012, 07:25 AM
hlr
Member+

dear friend,
NDA stands national defence accademy.

Eligiblity of nda exam;
>>you have passed 12th standard from a reconized board.
>>age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
>>you should be men,unmarried and indian citizen.
>>you should be physically as well as mentally fit.

EXAM PATTERN;
For more,
http://upsc.gov.in
27th April 2012, 08:03 AM
vinoth1921

Hi Friend:

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted twice in a year . Commonly this examination will be held in the month of April and August . April Examination was already completed and Next notification will be publish in the month of May in the official website as well as employment news paper .

According to NDA I notification , the candidate need to born not earlier than 2nd January 1994 , and not later than 1st July , 1996 are eligible to apply . So , you can't apply for the NDA examination . The candidate age lies between 16.5 years and 19 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible .

The candidate should have a completed intermediate with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects in their examination to apply for Air force or Navy examination . If you are not studied Mathematics and Physics in your examination and then you are not eligible to apply for Navy or Air force course.

29th April 2012, 03:01 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Sorry friend...You are not eligible to write NDA exam because your age is above 19 years
age required for NDA exam is 16.5 years to 19 years.So,you are not applicable for this exam.NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year for recruit the candidates in following sectors

INDIAN ARMY
INDIAN NAVY
INDIAN AIR FORCE
29th April 2012, 11:12 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
sorry you are not eligible for this exam.

Because the age limit of NDA exam is 16.5 to 19 years.

NDA stands for National Defence Adminstrative.

NDA exam conducted by the Upsc twice in a Year.

i.e, NDA-I and NDA-II.

NDA has three wings

indian army

navy

indian air force

eligibility criteria:

the candidate education qualification is 12th standard from a recognized state board of india.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam. Girls are not eligible for this exam.

Selection Procedure:

Preliminary test

Main exam

interview

Dates of NDA exam:

Date of commencement of notification
05-05-2012

last date for receipt of concept application forms
04-06-2012

Date of NDA-II exam
19-08-2012.

for more details visit the website

www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
24th May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir my date of birth is 8-10-93 am i eligible for NDA EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?