4th August 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NDA part II exam?

if i eligible to nda part 2 exam then what should i do..please tell me

1st October 2012, 04:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA part II exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i eligible to nda part 2 exam then what should i do..please tell me
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year, for this year Both NDA Examination was already completed and if you have not appeared for this examination, then you have missed the chance.

But soon next year NDA(I) Examination notification is going to be published in the official website.

The notification is going to be published soon in the month of December, after the notification online registrations will be started, eligible candidates may fill the application form online from the official website, the application form available in 2 parts. You have to fill both the parts completely.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA Examination.

You have to complete your Intermediate examination to apply for NDA Examination, this examination is conducted for the recruitment of these 3 wings of NDA namely,

=> Army wings
=> Naval wings
=> Air force wings

If you have study PCM subjects in your intermediate examination, then you are eligible for all the wings of NDA.

For next year NDA(I) Examination, Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1997 are eligible.

If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility then you are eligible for NDA, if you need more details then please check official UPSC website.

http://upsc.gov.in
1st October 2012, 07:07 PM
pink28

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA part II exam?

Dear friend,

National Defence Academy is only known as NDA.
UPSC conducts the concerned exam twice in a year.

NDA exam is conducted for all the 3 wings of defence:
  • Army
  • Airforce
  • Navy

As I already told you that NDA is held twice in a year known as NDA I & NDA II.
For year 2012 these have been already conducted.
Soon Notification for NDA I 2013 will be published in the leading newspapers & The Official Website Of UPSC in the month of December.

The official website of UPSC is
www.upsc.gov.in/

You can then fill the application form provided that you fulfill the eligibility norms given below:

*** You must have passed 10 +2 with PCM as compulsory subjects.

*** You must be unmarried male candidate.

*** Your age must be between 16.5 to 19 yrs.

Selection Procedure consists of 3 stages:
  1. Written Exam
  2. SSB
  3. Medical fitness test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?