27th July 2011, 01:37 AM
avee1

Am i eligible for PO exam after scoring 53% in graduation and 70% in post graduation?

sir i am having marks of 53% in graduation and 70% in post graduation am i eligible for po exam

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  3. Am i eligible for PO exam after scoring 53% in graduation and 70% in post graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for PO in SBI after scoring 53% in graduation and 60% in PG?
  5. List of colleges which provides MBA admission after scoring 50% marks in graduation? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for CA after scoring 50% in PG(MCA)?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if secured more than 60% in Post Graduation and 51% in Graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after scoring less than 50% marks in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  11. Can I write CA exam directly after scoring 50% in M.Com?
  12. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  13. Am I eligible fro IBPS after scoring 59% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  15. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  16. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  17. List of colleges which provides admission to do MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  18. Can i be eligible for Lecturer post after post graduation in Pharmacy?
11th July 2012, 06:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for PO exam after scoring 53% in graduation and 70% in post graduation?

With this percentage of marks you can apply for bank PO position. Graduation is the basic eligibility criterion for this post. Minimum age limit for PO post is 21 years. On the other hand, higher age limit is 30 years. Recruitment process will involve a written examination covering topic areas namely GK, Reasoning, language skills, mathematical ability etc. If you qualify written exam, you can attend GD and P.I too.
23rd July 2012, 11:17 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible for PO exam after scoring 53% in graduation and 70% in post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avee1 View Post
sir i am having marks of 53% in graduation and 70% in post graduation am i eligible for po exam
Yes your eligible to apply for IBPS PO Examination ,

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection . IBPS Conducts Common Written Examination for every once in a year .

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Examination :-

You should Passed in Graduation in any discipline from recognized University . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for this IBPS PO Examination .

(OR)

You should Complete Post graduation in any discipline from recognized University .

Final year candidate of Bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for this Examination

Your age should be 20 years to 30 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates adn obc candidates .

Note :- You should Have Basic Computer Knowledge .

IBPS PO Examination Pattern :-

** Reasoning Test
** English Language Test
** General Awareness Test
** Quantitative Aptitude Test
** Computer Knowledge Test

This is an Objective type with Multiple choice and this IBPS PO Examination having Negative Marking System of . So Far each wrong answers you may loose1/4 Marks from your total marks .

Books for IBPS PO Examination :-

This IBPS PO Examination was already get over , So please wait for next Notification . The Notification for this Examination are published in Employment news paper and Official website of IBPS .

For More Details Please Visit Here :- http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?