4th June 2012, 09:13 PM
Gauravjeet

Am I eligible for the post of SC being an engineering computer science passout after DMRC exam?

i've already applied for the post of sc/to for the dmrc exam to be held this june. pls tell me that am i eligible for the post of sc/to, being an engineering computer science 2012 passout?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  2. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. DMRC question papers of DMRC maintainer post?
  4. Is there any new job opening available for passout graduates from the field of Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  6. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject? -- [New]
  8. When is the C-DAC entrance exam? Am I eligible for the exam after completing B.Tech computer science? From where to buy the forms?
  9. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  10. Can computer science student apply for BSNL-TTA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are computer science students of engineering not eligible for IES exam
  12. Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?
  13. Previous years question papers for DMRC post?
  14. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  15. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  16. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  17. How can I prepare for DMRC Assistant Manager exam? Last 10 years question papers with solutions for Assistant Manager Post in DMRC
  18. Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?
28th July 2019, 11:08 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of SC being an engineering computer science passout after DMRC exam?

If you have completed diploma in computer science engineering, then you are eligible to apply for the post of SC (Station Controller) in DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation).

DMRC Eligibility

Age Limit
18 to 33 years

Education Qualification

For SC (Station Controller)
You must have passed 3 year diploma in engineering course in any discipline or B.Sc Hons. in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics or B.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics from a recognized university.

For TO (Train Operator)
You must have passed ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic or Information Communication Technology System Maintenance or Information Technology or Machine Computer Hardware or Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System or Machine Industrial Electronics or Radio and TV Machine or Power Electronics System from a recognized university.

DMRC SC/TO Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 180
- Total Marks : 180
- Exam Duration : 2 Hour 15 Minutes

Paper I (120 Questions)

Technical Section
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Mathematics

Non-technical Section
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- General Aptitude
- General Reasoning

Paper II (60 Questions)
General English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?