26th July 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PSU exam after completion of graduation in Information Technology?

Sir, I'm a betchllar of info tech, m i eligible for psu exam after complition of my graduation

9th August 2011, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU exam after completion of graduation in Information Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I'm a betchllar of info tech, m i eligible for psu exam after complition of my graduation
dear friend,

yes , information technology are eligible for PSU exam.

General eligibility for PSU exam:-

B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc.(Engg.) – Degree required

For final-year students, the final result of 8th semester and mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview.

Minimum cut-off % of B.Tech varies for different PSUs Gen. Category:-60%-70%; Reserved Category:-50%-60%.

as you have completed your B.Tech degree you are eligible to apply for the exam

all the best
19th August 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU exam after completion of graduation in Information Technology?

I have done B.sc IT not B.Tech IT is i am eligible for psu exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?